• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

will hamilton earn his contract.......

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night Hamilton went 0-8 with 3 K's.

:pound:

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wonder if he will ever find it......maybe he needs to chew and drink some coffee to hit :dhd:

Bulldog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earning his contract means getting the Angels to post season and into the WS. Him getting his numbers and not doing the former means nothing. He can then take his numbers and shove them up his over paid ass.

The Cubs fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When he is hot he is one of the best players in the game. The problem is for the one 2-4 week streak he is this hot he spends 2 months ridiculously cold. Another 2-3 weeks where he is hurt, and he is average to a little above average the rest of the season. Poor Angels fans.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When he is hot he is one of the best players in the game. The problem is for the one 2-4 week streak he is this hot he spends 2 months ridiculously cold. Another 2-3 weeks where he is hurt, and he is average to a little above average the rest of the season. Poor Angels fans.

Poor angels fans my ass. With all the shit so many if them talked they deserve what they get.

Bulldog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor angels fans my ass. With all the shit so many if them talked they deserve what they get.

Now I've seen Phillies, Red Sox, Rangers, Yankees, A's and Tigers fans talking a lot of shit but name me one Angels fan that you've seen talking shit. I think that's pure bullshit. Because you're a Rangers fan you're going to take cheap shots at Angels fans. In fact, I have only seen one other Angels fan on these boards and that would be Halos and I honestly don't believe he talks shit.

The Angels team you can knock all you want as they deserve what they get. From what I've seen the fans, what little they are, don't deserve what they've been receiving.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now I've seen Phillies, Red Sox, Rangers, Yankees, A's and Tigers fans talking a lot of shit but name me one Angels fan that you've seen talking shit. I think that's pure bullshit. Because you're a Rangers fan you're going to take cheap shots at Angels fans. In fact, I have only seen one other Angels fan on these boards and that would be Halos and I honestly don't believe he talks shit.

The Angels team you can knock all you want as they deserve what they get. From what I've seen the fans, what little they are, don't deserve what they've been receiving.

Here on this site, you are right. Most of the Ranger fans came from ESPN where the Angel fans there are somehow STILL talking shit.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wasn't talking about fans on this site. You and the other halos fan actually seem pretty cool. I gave him a little good natured ribbing at first but we've actually had some good baseball convos. I was referring more to espn, or good god check out halos heaven sometime.

I didn't mean anything personal by it towards anyone in here though.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
take away his ungodly start last year and here is what he has done since june 1 2012

.231 avg 24 hrs 80 rbi in 509 AB

thats a pretty shitty year