• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Brady retire on his terms or will he try to hold on until noone wants him?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noone wants him right now... except the Patriots that is.

He's an aging QB with a weak arm. The Belichick system is the main reason for his success.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noone wants him right now... except the Patriots that is.

He's an aging QB with a weak arm. The Belichick system is the main reason for his success.
Someone should try duplicating that.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been around since 1950. I watched football every Sunday afternoon and was a NY Giants fan until 1960. I remember vividly, watching my hero, Y.A. Tittle every Sunday afternoon.

In 1960 the Boston Patriots were introduced and I became a fan of the AFL.

I've watched every QB since 1955 and there are just a few in the "Elite" class. Very, very few are at the very top of that Elite Group. Bradshaw, Staubach, Montana and Brady. Peyton Manning brushes the group but doesn't quite fit in fully. My personal opinion, but to make it into that special few, a QB must have played in the weather every single week of his career. Everything from blazing heat to sub zero and everything in between. He cannot have played half of his career in perfect 65-72 degree, windless, dry, perfect conditions and truly be considered amongst the premier.

Might have to consider guys like Favre, Young, even Eli Manning to be very close.

As far as Brady and retirement are concerned, the man is a physical marvel. He works his ass off to stay in top physical condition. He constantly follows a very specific dietary plan. Whatever it is, he appears to be holding off the normal aging process. He looks like he's 28 and plays football like he's 28. There's absolutely no question that one day he will wake up and not be able to do anything close to what he did yesterday. No one can predict when that will happen. According to Brady, he'd like to play into his mid to late 40s, but he says that without question, any player's career can end in practice or a game.

If Brady stays healthy I expect that he try to accumulate every possible QB record and play one year beyond.

For you assholes who continue to call him a cheater, please, please provide any documented proof that Tom Brady did anything. Please give me the specific act of cheating. The National Football League has N-E-V-E-R, I repeat NEVER accused Tom Brady of cheating or doing ANYTHING ILLEGAL. N--E--V--E--R ! ! !

Tom Brady was suspended for not fully cooperating with the Ted Wells investigation according to Roger Goodell. Under oath in court, Ted Wells testified that Tom Brady cooperated. The suspension was not upheld by the court. The 2nd Circuit Appeals Court ruled that Roger Goodell had unlimited authority to do anything he pleases under Article 46 of the NFL/NFLPA CBA.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been around since 1950. I watched football every Sunday afternoon and was a NY Giants fan until 1960. I remember vividly, watching my hero, Y.A. Tittle every Sunday afternoon.

In 1960 the Boston Patriots were introduced and I became a fan of the AFL.

I've watched every QB since 1955 and there are just a few in the "Elite" class. Very, very few are at the very top of that Elite Group. Bradshaw, Staubach, Montana and Brady. Peyton Manning brushes the group but doesn't quite fit in fully. My personal opinion, but to make it into that special few, a QB must have played in the weather every single week of his career. Everything from blazing heat to sub zero and everything in between. He cannot have played half of his career in perfect 65-72 degree, windless, dry, perfect conditions and truly be considered amongst the premier.

Might have to consider guys like Favre, Young, even Eli Manning to be very close.

As far as Brady and retirement are concerned, the man is a physical marvel. He works his ass off to stay in top physical condition. He constantly follows a very specific dietary plan. Whatever it is, he appears to be holding off the normal aging process. He looks like he's 28 and plays football like he's 28. There's absolutely no question that one day he will wake up and not be able to do anything close to what he did yesterday. No one can predict when that will happen. According to Brady, he'd like to play into his mid to late 40s, but he says that without question, any player's career can end in practice or a game.

If Brady stays healthy I expect that he try to accumulate every possible QB record and play one year beyond.

For you assholes who continue to call him a cheater, please, please provide any documented proof that Tom Brady did anything. Please give me the specific act of cheating. The National Football League has N-E-V-E-R, I repeat NEVER accused Tom Brady of cheating or doing ANYTHING ILLEGAL. N--E--V--E--R ! ! !

Tom Brady was suspended for not fully cooperating with the Ted Wells investigation according to Roger Goodell. Under oath in court, Ted Wells testified that Tom Brady cooperated. The suspension was not upheld by the court. The 2nd Circuit Appeals Court ruled that Roger Goodell had unlimited authority to do anything he pleases under Article 46 of the NFL/NFLPA CBA.
Innocent as O.J. Great player nonetheless.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is Noone ? And WTF does Noone want with Brady! :D

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to test Tom for steroids.....

Tom_Brady8217s_Big_A8211_Sideline-09ced5460b65f84793fdf9c0102b1937

LOL!

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything can happen but Brady is playing at a very high level and i could see him playing another 4 or 5 seasons then retiring as a Patriot.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is one hell of a competitor that is for sure. I only see him retiring if he gets too seriously hurt or once BB leaves.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll play 10 more years then the Vikings will trade a 1st round pick for him.
Only a first? I'd be disappointed in the Minny FO.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Individuals should do whatever they want. In the Context of NFL History and Brady, what can any of us say that actually matters.......