• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wii U

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else planning to get a Wii U? Looks like Nintendo has improved a lot on aspects that really hurt the Wii while keeping aspects that made the Wii successful. The launch games look pretty good and I am pretty pumped about the TVii app.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I probably haven't played our Kinect 10 times in the year we've had it. I liked the idea to begin with, just seemed to be too limited and got old rather quick.

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I probably haven't played our Kinect 10 times in the year we've had it. I liked the idea to begin with, just seemed to be too limited and got old rather quick.
Wii U seems to be less gimmicky and has a lot more third party support compared to the Wii. The main controller is a bit gimmicky with the touchscreen, but its pretty much an xbox controller with a touchscreen. Wiimotes and a "pro" controller (basically an xbox controller) are supported as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pre-ordered the deluxe edition, I'm still undecided if I want to keep it or put it up on Ebay for all those parents with spoiled ass little kids.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wii U seems to be less gimmicky and has a lot more third party support compared to the Wii. The main controller is a bit gimmicky with the touchscreen, but its pretty much an xbox controller with a touchscreen. Wiimotes and a "pro" controller (basically an xbox controller) are supported as well.

Yeah, with the Kinect not have a control you're really limited. There's alot more possibilities with the Wii.

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have one preordered through Walmart layaway and will pick it up at launch Sunday. I will probably grab ZombieU and Madden 13 while I am there.