• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Wichita St./Kentucky

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What?

Their best wins all year were st Louis and tenn. that was it. They played nobody.

And funny that everyone shits on Kentucky all year....and now Kentucky is a great team (keep in mind this is the same Kentucky team that lost to s Carolina late in the season which is the worst team in the bad sec right)

I will give them credit when they play a top team like Florida, Zona, mich st, etc and keep it close (I don't e en think they need to win...just keep it close).

But just because s carolina beats Kentucky I am not willing to say "oh now they are good...I will admit it"

So not willing to admit it here when uk is leaving them wide open.

sorry man, you're clueless, or just don't want to admit you were wrong all year. probably the latter. how can you watch this game and say, win or lose to Kentucky, that Wichita State isn't legit?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK is giving them their best game right here. Lets see how WSU responds

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is correct. I was thinking kentucky would be better today, however they continue to turn the ball over and under utilize their inside strength.

Finally...go inside.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying the shockers will definitely win. Kentucky is much better than they were to start the year. But all those people who were saying the shockers were weak because of their schedule have to, after watching how well they play, eat their tongues

Kentucky lost to ark and s Carolina just before the end of the season.

1 pt game now

I think either of these teams gets killed against the top teams.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Kentucky would go inside every time it wouldn't be so close.

Wow another unforced turnover

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kentucky lost to ark and s Carolina just before the end of the season.

1 pt game now

I think either of these teams gets killed against the top teams.

you just beat them by like 2 points a week ago? YOU are a top team. Unless you are trying to say that Florida isn't.

If you watch Wichita State play basketball (which I'm sure this is your first time doing all year) then you know they are a great team. That is, unless you are operating under a Runeman-type understanding of the game which, based on the whole basketball season, I do not believe you are.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harrison throws up a brick and next time he touches the ball he turns it over. NBA...I don, t think so...

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you just beat them by like 2 points a week ago? YOU are a top team. Unless you are trying to say that Florida isn't.

If you watch Wichita State play basketball (which I'm sure this is your first time doing all year) then you know they are a great team. That is, unless you are operating under a Runeman-type understanding of the game which, based on the whole basketball season, I do not believe you are.

No, I actually watched the s Carolina game. It wasn't close. They ran uk out of the gym from start to finish.

I have watched Wichita play...and I am not saying they aren't good. I just don't think they are elite (I.e. top 5)

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

U dont know basketball...if WS was soooo good, how is Kentucky still here....dumb ass.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK is probably playing the best game of the year. They have some stupid TO's, but most have been forced by WSU. They reviund real well

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you at least admit watching this game that UK is horrible defensively and they commit tons of UNFORCED turnovers. And the game is tied?

The Harrison twins can't shoot either.

All uk has going for it is their front court.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harrison throws up a brick and next time he touches the ball he turns it over. NBA...I don, t think so...

Sounds like an NBA guard to me...

e47b0779d99dd29af441e54c9bd146a0.gif

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U dont know basketball...if WS was soooo good, how is Kentucky still here....dumb ass.

never said they were so much better than Kentucky. Still think Kentucky can win this game, I'm not blind. I'm just pointing out that if you watch this game and think WSU doesn't deserve to be considered a top team you don't know what you are talking about. You're defending your SEC buddy even more than you defended the ACC this year. You know how that one turned out, hahahaha

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because it is apparent Kentucky is suddenly a great team when it is convenient. Watching uk all year, they arent playing well now...and they haven't played well often all season with rare exception.

Even Shane is saying Kentucky is playing their best game all year?!?! Talk about people not watching ...

LOL

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kentucky playing out of their ass today IMO. I can't believe all the outside shots they r hitting

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you at least admit watching this game that UK is horrible defensively and they commit tons of UNFORCED turnovers. And the game is tied?

The Harrison twins can't shoot either.

All uk has going for it is their front court.

yes on the bold, but WSU is very good defensively. don't think most of those turnovers are unforced

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put Wilbekin on Kentucky and they win it all. Harrisin is killing them.