• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why the SEC Isn't As Great in Football As You Think

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damnit i thought i was done! Fuck JJ!

I think thats after he threw the interception. what a punk.

:lol: I can only imagine how frustrating it had to be as a LSU fan. That's as nervous as I've been for a football game in a long time, especially with all the SportsHoopla surrounding the situation.

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: I can only imagine how frustrating it had to be as a LSU fan. That's as nervous as I've been for a football game in a long time, especially with all the SportsHoopla surrounding the situation.

You have no idea

I went far beyond the standard yelling at the tv, to a state of confusion/disbelief

Made the rest of the game easier to watch

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you probably don't take this seriously because you guys are troll but I think Tennessee will be a tough outing for Georgia every year.

USCDoom you troll the SEC so much but you have to realize that even teams in the SEC that appear bad to you, UF and TN for example last year still had better recruiting classes and talents than anyone in the Pac12 not named USC or Oregon.

If you want to cry about overrated, how about Ohio State at 18 when Florida beat them in the bowl game and they went 6-7 or about Oklahoma being in top 4 when they lost 3 games.

Also the Pac12 Champion has lost to an SEC team for two straight years so I would go shut up and sit in a corner.

As for ACC losers in this board, the fact that there have been years where both your ACC Champion game contenders have lost to SEC teams before the game says enough.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

SEC fans think posting STATS AND FACTS is Trolling....

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!