• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WHY THE OHIO STATE SUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't you realize OSU has won only 2 big games in the last 35 years ?

How is that possible when they have beat Michigan 10 times in the last 12 games and have won 6 BCS bowls?

In 2006 They beat teams that were ranked #2 at the time twice. I'm pretty sure those were considered big games.

hurricane 2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is that possible when they have beat Michigan 10 times in the last 12 games and have won 6 BCS bowls?

In 2006 They beat teams that were ranked #2 at the time twice. I'm pretty sure those were considered big games.
There are no BIG GAMES in the Big Slow.....HELLO ? the conference is down , so is OSU.....but none of you up there can see that.....but the rest of the country see's it......hence the laughter at you....just go to he great zoo in columbus ....that should cheer you up......

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are no BIG GAMES in the Big Slow.....HELLO ? the conference is down , so is OSU.....but none of you up there can see that.....but the rest of the country see's it......hence the laughter at you....just go to he great zoo in columbus ....that should cheer you up......
Glad one of those "big games" was beating the U. Its too bad all that tainted money the players were taking didn't help.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are BCS bowls Big Games? Just trying to translate your logic. :lol:

How you feeling about being unranked?

How you feeling about tOSU being ranked #2?

Pretty good I bet.

:laugh3:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't you realize OSU has won only 2 big games in the last 35 years ?

The Hurricanes have 5 titles in recent history , more than ANY OTHER BCS school....FACT ! will I get another WARNING for that post........seems to me you let the bucks fans run wild on here....are you Terry Porter in real life ?

So the B1g has been down 35 years? Hmmm interesting. And they beat my team in the Rose Bowl, which was certainly a big game. They don't call it the Grandaddy for nothing.

Are you asking for another warning? If so it can be arranged. Your 2nd infraction will come with a lil bit of time off as well.

And for the record, all trolls are dealt with equally. A couple have had recent day long bans.

hurricane 2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the B1g has been down 35 years? Hmmm interesting. And they beat my team in the Rose Bowl, which was certainly a big game. They don't call it the Grandaddy for nothing.

Are you asking for another warning? If so it can be arranged. Your 2nd infraction will come with a lil bit of time off as well.

And for the record, all trolls are dealt with equally. A couple have had recent day long bans.
Seems like this is a total OSU site, or fanasty site.....Ill be the first to say the Canes have been down for awhile, string of bad coaches after Butch Davis and NCAA problems, but seems to be over now Golden has them on the right track and the Miami HS kids are coming back, they will be back in no time, the Big slow doesn't have those excuses they just don't play good football in that part of the country as all big slow schools recruit South Florida and all the South very hard....so enjoy your #2 "Preseason" rating it won't last long once the season starts.....just like usual.....again 5 titles since 1983....nobady can say that.

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like this is a total OSU site, or fanasty site.....Ill be the first to say the Canes have been down for awhile, string of bad coaches after Butch Davis and NCAA problems, but seems to be over now Golden has them on the right track and the Miami HS kids are coming back, they will be back in no time, the Big slow doesn't have those excuses they just don't play good football in that part of the country as all big slow schools recruit South Florida and all the South very hard....so enjoy your #2 "Preseason" rating it won't last long once the season starts.....just like usual.....again 5 titles since 1983....nobady can say that.

Dude you are in the category of some random turd Andy Dufresne had to swat away while he was crawling through the sewer pipe on the way to freedom.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So on one hand you say the Big 10 is terrible but on the other hand you say someone in the conference will be good enough to knock off the #2 team in the country. Okay.

In regards to Miami the NCAA problems/penalties haven't even begun yet. They went 7 - 5 last year and are unranked this year. If that is the right track congrats.

Meanwhile tOSU is in position for a national title.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....again 5 titles since 1983....nobady can say that.

Go hang out with Bennie Blades and Michael Irvin and talk about how great the 80s were. The Buckeyes are much more worried about being great today.

12-0 YOU FACE BITCH!

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is a good amount of tOSU folks here. Good number of several teams fanbases however.

One thing I have learned. Whatever team you despise (or troll in your case) is the team that seems to dominate the board.

What do you expect? The Buck fans will come to the teams defense every time.

There was a Bama fan that believed Oregon fans dominated the board... Why? Because 4 of 5 posts he made was in regards to Oregon.

A thread he created aimed at Oregon and the dewd was appalled that Duck fans showed up in full force to defend their team...

:noidea: To me it looks like a troll to me. All you gotta do is look at the thread content. Who all see a troll say YAAAAAAH!
tumblr_m1mezjyNi31qfqcmfo1_500.gif

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"in that part of the country". What a joke, Miami plays 2 decent teams all year. You would think in their part of the country there would be more.

hurricane 2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said before, if you tell the truth, or don't live in ohio states fantasy land you are troll and will get warnings......what a joke.....as for you WhiteMamba...TAKE YOUR WARNINGS AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASS !!!! GO CANES !!!!!! remember me.....I'll be back.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said before, if you tell the truth, or don't live in ohio states fantasy land you are troll and will get warnings......what a joke.....as for you WhiteMamba...TAKE YOUR WARNINGS AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASS !!!! GO CANES !!!!!! remember me.....I'll be back.

The problem with your statement is that you don't tell the truth.

You make Troll Statements like "Ohio State has only won 2 Big Games in 35 year".

That is a prime example of trolling so there is no reason for you to wonder why you get called out.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2 wins in 35 years, yah so much truth to this statement.

You bring nothing to this forum so...

tumblr_lflog86XtR1qb36pho1_500.gif

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No you won't.

:wave:

hurricane 2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I see how it is.......what a joke, I bet all of you are obama voters.....later.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I see how it is.......what a joke, I bet all of you are obama voters.....later.

"How it is" is that you have 40 posts, 35 of them being of the troll OSU variety. You have yet to post about the Dolphins or Heat and have posted twice about your Hurricanes. You bring nothing of value to this board, or likely anything else in your sniveling, pathetic life. You were pathetic on ESPN, and you're pathetic on the Hoop. The good news about this place is we have mods that don't deal with low-lifes like you. So, why don't you take your sniveling, pathetic, miserable, troll bullshit and...

4a4da-Ari_Gold_Get_the_Fuck_Out.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.