• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why isn’t Cincy ranked

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cincy had less losses than Nebraska had wins. And a Husker is going to say they didn’t look good. This is most tshirt bandwagoner post that I’ve seen in a long time.

#UCFacts
You people really get hung up on who the person, who causes you butthurt, roots for.

Being a nebraska fan doesn't mean I cant see a shitty team in a shitty conference beating shitty teams barely. You don't see me pimping Nebraska as having been anything other than what they are. You should try it sometime with UCF, let reality sink in for a change.

T-shirt fans are exactly what ALL ucf fans are considering the short length of time they have even been remotely decent.

Last edited:

septimusgreen

Posting under the influence.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You people really get hung up on who the person, who causes you butthurt, roots for.

Being a nebraska fan doesn't mean I cant see a shitty team in a shitty conference beating shitty teams barely. You don't see me pimping Nebraska as having been anything other than what they are. You should try it sometime with UCF, let reality sink in for a change.

T-shirt fans are exactly what ALL ucf fans are considering the short length of time they have even been remotely decent.
Honors regularly does film review sessions with the coaching staff at UCF and was an advisor to Frost. #UCFacts

Bamaklingon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just looked at the rankings for the first time since they all are BS

Cincy finished 10-2 which as good or better than 17 teams that are ranked. Yet they aren’t ranked.

I think we all know the Real Reason why Cincy isn’t ranked. Who has the balls to admit the reason?

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile
Jez man. Not here too.......

cclxxxvdicere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honors causes a lot of diaper rash for Bama fans so us LSU fans tend to side with him haha. LSU will end the streak though.
If you guys shit the bed like Auburn did last year, we’re going to UCFuck with you mercilessly.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They finished third , in their DIVISION. Of the aac. That’s y

Nohelp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, are the top teams in the AAC that much worse than Arkansas, Louisville, South Carolina, Miss, North Carolina?

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, are the top teams in the AAC that much worse than Arkansas, Louisville, South Carolina, Miss, North Carolina?

No they aren't. none of them are ranked either.