• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why isn’t Cincy ranked

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give Honors time and you will soon know the #UCFacts and how to #LiveMas.
The best and most fun times i have ever had on rivals was on the UCF forums trolling... I couldnt deal with the clutter of sound off though which is why i didnt frequent it :D I always got a chuckle out of their forums and how delusional UCFanatics are lol.

septimusgreen

Posting under the influence.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best and most fun times i have ever had on rivals was on the UCF forums trolling... I couldnt deal with the clutter of sound off though which is why i didnt frequent it :D I always got a chuckle out of their forums and how delusional UCFanatics are lol.
Honors causes a lot of diaper rash for Bama fans so us LSU fans tend to side with him haha. LSU will end the streak though.

stabnburn

Moderately-Known Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I formally apologize to the good Hooplans on behalf of all Rivals posters. We have brought shame on our families by bringing OP here to annoy you all.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honors causes a lot of diaper rash for Bama fans so us LSU fans tend to side with him haha. LSU will end the streak though.
Oh ive done that here too lol only reason i ever agreed with that garbage was just to get under the skin of bummer fans lmfao. I had at least 7-10 alts banned from the UCF forums between last year and this year, i gave up as they werent as amusing this year, until i had them convinced i was hacking by making alts that looked exactly like theres instead of putting a capital i i would use a lower l and they thought i was hacking them... Cracked me up

I cannot wait for them to get demolished and they realize they are a worse team this year than last year. I am still not sold on their HC all he did was not fuck it completely from when Frost was there we'll see what it looks like in a few years how "good" it is or if he keeps it rolling if he is even there still lmfao.

In hindsight of why the rivals posters were banned i guess i should have caught a perma ban on there too lmfao.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I formally apologize to the good Hooplans on behalf of all Rivals posters. We have brought shame on our families by bringing OP here to annoy you all.
200.gif

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh ive done that here too lol only reason i ever agreed with that garbage was just to get under the skin of bummer fans lmfao. I had at least 7-10 alts banned from the UCF forums between last year and this year, i gave up as they werent as amusing this year, until i had them convinced i was hacking by making alts that looked exactly like theres instead of putting a capital i i would use a lower l and they thought i was hacking them... Cracked me up

I cannot wait for them to get demolished and they realize they are a worse team this year than last year. I am still not sold on their HC all he did was not fuck it completely from when Frost was there we'll see what it looks like in a few years how "good" it is or if he keeps it rolling if he is even there still lmfao.

In hindsight of why the rivals posters were banned i guess i should have caught a perma ban on there too lmfao.
ESPN boards were extremely easy to get banned on. Think I was once banned 4 times in a day and finally caught an IP Ban until the servers like jump started. Then the bord went to hell in a handbasket and I found this place. I may or may not have been banned for repeatedly trolling Boise fans by making what I felt was a true statement. Tell me Kellen Moore doesn’t have a smile like he is enjoying being pegged.
95583377_original.jpg

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN boards were extremely easy to get banned on. Think I was once banned 4 times in a day and finally caught an IP Ban until the servers like jump started. Then the bord went to hell in a handbasket and I found this place. I may or may not have been banned for repeatedly trolling Boise fans by making what I felt was a true statement. Tell me Kellen Moore doesn’t have a smile like he is enjoying being pegged.
95583377_original.jpg
God dont get me started on those old boards between CBS FOX and ESPN boards god i hated pony boy fans!!! When those got shut down i took a long break from forums all together i blame boise fans!

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God dont get me started on those old boards between CBS FOX and ESPN boards god i hated pony boy fans!!! When those got shut down i took a long break from forums all together i blame boise fans!
Oregon fans were fun to troll as well.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the ESPiN5 cartel doesn’t know the #UCFacts

This is a big reason why Cincy isn’t ranked.

The biggest reason is the polls and the ESP5N Cartel didn’t want UCF to have a win against a Top 10 team prior to Invitational invitations going out.

#UCFacts

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The biggest reason is the polls and the ESP5N Cartel didn’t want UCF to have won against a Top 10 team prior to Invitational invitations going out.

#UCFacts
LMFAO you make the leap that they should go from UNRANKED to top 10???? LMFAO!!!! how much pole do you smoke?

Cincy didnt look that great this year

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The biggest reason is the polls and the ESP5N Cartel didn’t want UCF to have a win against a Top 10 team prior to Invitational invitations going out.

#UCFacts
OH SHIT!! Your avatar cracked me up!:pound:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who has Cincinnati beaten that was worth a damn? 3-9 UCLA should get them mad props? A win over 7-5 USF should get the voters juices flowing?

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
95583377_original.jpg

He and Bobby Boucher must have the same daddy.

RemoteNippyAfricanparadiseflycatcher-size_restricted.gif

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomorrow, AAC and G5 metric guru and national expert Christopher Lane Foote will weigh in on this egregious omission.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just looked at the rankings for the first time since they all are BS

Cincy finished 10-2 which as good or better than 17 teams that are ranked. Yet they aren’t ranked.

I think we all know the Real Reason why Cincy isn’t ranked. Who has the balls to admit the reason?

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile
Because they aren't awesome like UCF.

#UCFacts

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO you make the leap that they should go from UNRANKED to top 10???? LMFAO!!!! how much pole do you smoke?

Cincy didnt look that great this year

Cincy had less losses than Nebraska had wins. And a Husker is going to say they didn’t look good. This is most tshirt bandwagoner post that I’ve seen in a long time.

#UCFacts