• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why is there even a regulation how how much the ball is inflated?

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't the NFL want it to be more of an offensive game? What harm would it be to allow every team to be decide what pressure they want?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't the NFL want it to be more of an offensive game? What harm would it be to allow every team to be decide what pressure they want?
I suggested the same thing. It would make sense since the rules were made with the intent of "prepping the balls the way the QB liked them" Not an excuse - just looking forward. It would certainly be better than trying to explain why the Colts balls were underinflated too.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suggested the same thing. It would make sense since the rules were made with the intent of "prepping the balls the way the QB liked them" Not an excuse - just looking forward. It would certainly be better than trying to explain why the Colts balls were underinflated too.

baby !!!!!! there is 3 rule changes this year for the cheaters . why did the pats risk the safety of their on player to win the super bowl ? that is just how cheaters roll . lets say your ass is right and the colts balls was light did they have a ball boy run off with the balls after they was checked in ? do they have texts between luck and the ball boys about how he likes his ball ? has the colts lied about anything and after the tom passed the super bowl why did the pats pull back and cover up ?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well pretty much every team would opt for something far softer than now simply because of the extra catchability and extra control backs would have carrying them.

Not that I care, but that's what would happen.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
baby !!!!!! there is 3 rule changes this year for the cheaters . why did the pats risk the safety of their on player to win the super bowl ? that is just how cheaters roll . lets say your ass is right and the colts balls was light did they have a ball boy run off with the balls after they was checked in ? do they have texts between luck and the ball boys about how he likes his ball ? has the colts lied about anything and after the tom passed the super bowl why did the pats pull back and cover up ?
Tedneck, hey anybody mention to you that the little oriole logo in your avatar looks kinda gay?
How are "y'all" back there in "deliverance country" You still sleeping with your sister?
New_Orioles_Logo_bigger.png

FantasyBelowZero

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I didn't even know about inflation rules in the NFL until this whole snafu. I mean, I guess there should be regulations, but half of the fans didn't even know about the rules until this whole situation unfolded.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I didn't even know about inflation rules in the NFL until this whole snafu. I mean, I guess there should be regulations, but half of the fans didn't even know about the rules until this whole situation unfolded.
I'd say the number was a lot higher than half.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well pretty much every team would opt for something far softer than now simply because of the extra catchability and extra control backs would have carrying them.

Not that I care, but that's what would happen.
A-rog may be the exception.