• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why I'm rooting for Atlanta tommorow

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not that I doubt you Pozz, but ESPN has the niners with one sack and 3 hits all day. Where did you pull the stats from?

Sam Monson of PFF, but the pass rushing attempts came from their database (whoever compiles that). Generally, I don't trust a thing with ESPN's box score stats.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing that worries me is how loud it gets in there and its going to be rocking and sometimes CP takes a while to change the play up

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I just want to say I could not be happier with how the AFC Championship game went! I don't like it when teams skate into the Superbowl. I want 'em struggling all the way there. The 17-0 deficit was a good wakeup call. And the team won on the road. Every superbowl has essentially been a road game (except the '84 Niners kind of), and the Niners got a practice game on the road on turf. That's great preparation for the Ravens in New Orleans!

In the last 5 superbowls when one team came off a home game and the other team didn't, the home teams have been 1-4. I don't know if this means anything, but I'm extremely comfortable with the Niners coming off a tough road win against a Ravens' team that would have probably lost to about 4 different NFC teams in the superbowl IMO.

Also, there were no injuries! (at least none I can remember).

GO NINERS! THIS IS YOUR TIME!!! :)

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to say I could not be happier with how the AFC Championship game went! I don't like it when teams skate into the Superbowl. I want 'em struggling all the way there. The 17-0 deficit was a good wakeup call. And the team won on the road. Every superbowl has essentially been a road game (except the '84 Niners kind of), and the Niners got a practice game on the road on turf. That's great preparation for the Ravens in New Orleans!

In the last 5 superbowls when one team came off a home game and the other team didn't, the home teams have been 1-4. I don't know if this means anything, but I'm extremely comfortable with the Niners coming off a tough road win against a Ravens' team that would have probably lost to about 4 different NFC teams in the superbowl IMO.

Also, there were no injuries! (at least none I can remember).

GO NINERS! THIS IS YOUR TIME!!! :)

I think part of the Bounty Gate punishment should have been taking away the SB from New Orleans, and giving it to the team they most recently tried to injure - the Niners. ;) But I suppose we could wait for the new stadium to have ours.