• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why I'm rooting for Atlanta tommorow

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd much rather the 49ers avoid playing Seattle and play Atlanta. Who knows? Maybe Akers is a better kicker indoors.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks 4-5 on the road (3-5 in regular season) has always stuck out as the biggest thing to me. Certainly some of that happened earlier in the season when they weren't rolling quite as hard, but I don't think they're the team to avoid if they're travelling.

I think they played a couple of those games against teams like the Bills....the kind of teams that could put 14 guys on the field and still lose.

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Either way if we play Atlanta at least we get a preview of how they defend the zone read and we can make adjustments.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way if we play Atlanta at least we get a preview of how they defend the zone read and we can make adjustments.

Same goes for them, though. And if we play Seattle, they can practice against the real thing. So, IMO, we need more for the next game. The offense needs to find ways to use VD and James. Hell, I'd love a Jenkins sighting, too.

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Same goes for them, though. And if we play Seattle, they can practice against the real thing. So, IMO, we need more for the next game. The offense needs to find ways to use VD and James. Hell, I'd love a Jenkins sighting, too.

Completely agree that we need more, doing what we did last game won't be enough as each team is different. I was merely stating that this gives Fangio a first hand look as to how they defend the zone read and thus far they have done a good job containing Wilson.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely agree that we need more, doing what we did last game won't be enough as each team is different. I was merely stating that this gives Fangio a first hand look as to how they defend the zone read and thus far they have done a good job containing Wilson.

Thing you mean Roman, but yeah. I get your gist.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This.

We need a pass rush. Aldon is on the back of milk cartons.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This.

We need a pass rush. Aldon is on the back of milk cartons.

Aldon had 5 QB hurries and 2 hits on 38 pure rushes yesterday. I didn't think he was that bad considering Rodgers release on alot of those passes. I wouldn't feel comfortable with those numbers against Ryan (again, just the number), but against GB I didn't think he was that bad at all.

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know Atlanta is better than we thought and are going to be a monster to play against. I don't hate them, I'm glad the Seattle Thugs are done though! No more nightmares about Pete Carroll holding up the lombardi trophy or Richard Sherman trash talking for a couple months. I wanted to punch the dude myself.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Aldon had 5 QB hurries and 2 hits on 38 pure rushes yesterday. I didn't think he was that bad considering Rodgers release on alot of those passes. I wouldn't feel comfortable with those numbers against Ryan (again, just the number), but against GB I didn't think he was that bad at all.

Also, Brooks was FANTASTIC again. He had 7 hurries and 1 QB hit on only 32 pure rushes.

And for the usual suspects moaning and groaning (I'd love to use a much stronger word because it's getting so ridiculous), there were only FOUR players yesterday who had double digit rushes against the QB yesterday.

Ray Ray had 40.
Justin had 39.
Aldon had 38.
Brooks had 32.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know Atlanta is better than we thought and are going to be a monster to play against. I don't hate them, I'm glad the Seattle Thugs are done though! No more nightmares about Pete Carroll holding up the lombardi trophy or Richard Sherman trash talking for a couple months. I wanted to punch the dude myself.

I think Atlanta is soft but every time I predict a 49er win in a big game the get whipped so I'm not saying anything.

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think Atlanta is soft but every time I predict a 49er win in a big game the get whipped so I'm not saying anything.

Its not time to back in! We need to go to Atlanta and burn it down!! Put some heat on Nolan's defense, the big sub or ameba!! Go 49ers!!:clap:

KingFlea

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No by me wearing my lucky jersey helped the #49ers win. That bolded part is just crazy talk. :suds:

Wrong. Me fasting until AFTER the game is what caused us to win. I never eat before a game..with the exception of the Seahawks game a few weeks ago and you see what happened there. It was damn near midnight before I put food in my body yesterday!

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you get your wish, I do like playing against a pocket passer more than a scrambler. Should be a good game.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Falcons just gave up 21 points in a quarter and they have no pass rush. Time to roast some Dirty Birds next week.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to say FUCK SEATTLE!! I went to the game on saturday and it was amazing. Had great seats with a section full of really good people. My chick is a Greenbay fan and they gave her a ton of shit but in such a nice way that it was cool. If this had been Raider fans I would have been in a couple fights. That being said, we befriended everyone over there and a lady with 4 season tickets told us that if Seattle were to win the game we had two free tickets for the NFC Championship game. The way the game went today (Hawks, Falcons) I just have to say my last FUCK SEATTLE of this season.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not that I doubt you Pozz, but ESPN has the niners with one sack and 3 hits all day. Where did you pull the stats from?

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please don't I would kinda prefer you saying that the 49ers will lose like last week just to keep everything in balance.