• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why I think the Eagles CANT win Sunday

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other news, it feels weird playing the Eagles in a 12 o'clock game.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, not really. But the thread was about the Egals.

I thought the thread was about the Eagles versus the Cowboys this Sunday. Maybe I misread the title...

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to counter with this same reply. Of course he'll say Oakland is worse than St Louis, but I see NY being worse than Tampa. Therefore the teams Dallas and Philly have beaten are a wash. If anyone thinks we simply show up and walk out with a win they are fooling themselves.

By the way, Oakland is 2- 4.
by the way, have the Egals won at home yet this year?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
by the way, have the Egals won at home yet this year?

Again I'll counter. Has Dallas won on the road this year? No matter how easy you want this game to be, we have our work cut out for us. I won't be shocked to leave Philly with a loss.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll tell you why you won't win. Egals have 3 wins so far. The 1 - 4 foreskins, the 1 - 4 Raiders and the 0 - 5 tampon bay. Of the 3 teams you have wins against, they have a combined winning percentage of 2 - 13. LOL.

Your point is valid but we didnt play the Raiders. Its actually 1-14 cause we beat the 0-6 Giants, not Raiders, FYI. But you cant fault us for winning. They have to play the schedule that is given to them. But I agree that people will have a better idea of the Eagles after they play the good teams like Dallas, Chicago and Green Bay.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your point is valid but we didnt play the Raiders. Its actually 1-14 cause we beat the 0-6 Giants, not Raiders, FYI. But you cant fault us for winning. They have to play the schedule that is given to them. But I agree that people will have a better idea of the Eagles after they play the good teams like Dallas, Chicago and Green Bay.
With Vick out, the big key is keeping McCoy in check. If we stop him, we should win fairly comfortably. Egals will give us a good dose of him in the running game and probably run a lot of screens and passes in the flat to test our linebackers. If the Cowboys don't take that away, we could be in for a rough night.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Vick out, the big key is keeping McCoy in check. If we stop him, we should win fairly comfortably. Egals will give us a good dose of him in the running game and probably run a lot of screens and passes in the flat to test our linebackers. If the Cowboys don't take that away, we could be in for a rough night.

Possibly, but I dont see the Eagles D ever stopping Dallas O. Like I said earlier, Desean Jackson in the #1 WR in the NFL right now so you have to respect him. But the D might be the worst against the pass EVER.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again I'll counter. Has Dallas won on the road this year? No matter how easy you want this game to be, we have our work cut out for us. I won't be shocked to leave Philly with a loss.
didn't say it would be easy. If the Cowboys show up and take care of business, there is no reason why we can't come out of there with a win. After all, we are way more talented.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly, but I dont see the Eagles D ever stopping Dallas O. Like I said earlier, Desean Jackson in the #1 WR in the NFL right now so you have to respect him. But the D might be the worst against the pass EVER.
And unless we don't show up, there is no reason why we can't put up between 38 and 44 points in this one.