• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why I think the Eagles CANT win Sunday

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Want to know why an Eagles fan thinks why Philly has no shot... even at home?

Week 1 L. Hankerson 5-80 and 2 TD's (WHO?)
Week 2 Eddie Royal 7-90 and 3 TDs, M. Floyd 102 yards, Gates 124 yards
Week 3 D. Avery 7-141 (WHO?)
Week 4 Peyton Manning had multiple TDs to multiple players
Week 5 Nicks 9-142, Randle 96 yards and 2 TDs
Week 6 Tim Wright 7-91 (WHO?)

We let no name players come in and DOMINATE. Wright, Hankerson, Avery???? Look for your new #2 WR to have a HUGE game!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably not our #2, but maybe Williams will have another good game. I'm looking for Austin to get his legs back, Williams to do well, and Harris might just get some offensive TD's.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's almost like PE1 is trying to take the ANTI SKID approach to this next game.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's almost like PE1 is trying to take the ANTI SKID approach to this next game.

no....he's already announced on the skins board he always pulls for Dallas to lose no matter who they play.

reminds me of musicman last game, it's as if their trying to get in the head of the fanbase or something. Always worth the price of admission. :yahoo:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no....he's already announced on the skins board he always pulls for Dallas to lose no matter who they play.

reminds me of musicman last game, it's as if their trying to get in the head of the fanbase or something. Always worth the price of admission. :yahoo:

I mean that almost to a man skid trolls were here Guaranteeing a Skid win. Now here's PE1 taking the opposite approach.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do ALWAYS root for Dallas to lose. Infact, Im just as entertained as watching the Eagles as when Im watching the Cowboys. Just because I think we have no shot doesn't mean Im not rooting for us to win. To me, Dallas has always been our #1 rival. THe Skins and Giants dont bring out as much in me as when we are playing Dallas.

All Im trying to say is Philly cant stop ANYONE who plays the WR position and Dallas happens to have excellent receivers. We are getting ABUSED by some no name guys and I only can imagine what Dallas will do to us. We played one team this year with excellent receivers and we gave up 52 points while Peyton sat 1/2 the 4th quarter. I will ALWAYS root for Philly to win and ALWAYS root for Dallas to lose...... but I can also be objective and I just dont see anyway we can stop your passing game. We have 3 starter material players on our D, maybe 4 if you include our nickle CB, but after that we have NOTHING.

One thing I did want to mention is Desean Jackson is having a great season so far. He is the #1 WR in the NFL in yardage. But our other 3 WRs cant get any separation.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This makes no sense to me PDay? Yes I said I always root for Dallas to lose. That has nothing to do with me thinking that Philly cant win this game. I hope some miracle happens... but being objective, I just dont see it happening. And Im sure many Eagles fans feel exactly how I feel.

Im also not trying to get in the heads of any Cowboy fan. Do you think Chip Kelly called me up and said, "Hey PE1, I need you to get in the Cowboy fans heads so we can win this game"? Im just trying to be objective and call it as I see it.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This makes no sense to me PDay? Yes I said I always root for Dallas to lose. That has nothing to do with me thinking that Philly cant win this game. I hope some miracle happens... but being objective, I just dont see it happening. And Im sure many Eagles fans feel exactly how I feel.

Im also not trying to get in the heads of any Cowboy fan. Do you think Chip Kelly called me up and said, "Hey PE1, I need you to get in the Cowboy fans heads so we can win this game"? Im just trying to be objective and call it as I see it.

what's the point spread?
that should tell you something. You make it sound like Dallas just has to show up. Glad we don't cheer for the same team. I'm fully aware your defense is as bad as Washington's while ours has issue with exactly what your offense does best. We played a game where a team didn't have to punt the whole game. Smart football fan assumes NOTHING! You said it PE1, makes no sense to me

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You evaded my point. You mentioned that I said I always root for Dallas to lose and me posting that I think Dallas will win has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with what you just said. Then you go on to say, "Im always worth the price of admission", insinuating that me saying we cant win and that I said I always root for Dallas to lose are related. Dont back pedal now and spin this into something else.

Of course Philly could win. I just HIGHLY doubt it. Smart NFL fans assume nothing. So I guess if you said there was no way that Jacksonville beats the Broncos last week I should say, "The smart NFL fan assumes nothing". Yes, hypothetically, the Eagles could win but you mocking me into thinking that no fans assume things is ridiculous. I didnt say, Ill give you my house if Philly wins because I know it could happen. But theres absolutely nothing wrong with me saying I HIGHLY HIGHLY DOUBT PHILLY WINS.

I said nothing irrational or goofy even though you unsuccessfully tried to mock me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's the point spread?
that should tell you something. You make it sound like Dallas just has to show up. Glad we don't cheer for the same team. I'm fully aware your defense is as bad as Washington's while ours has issue with exactly what your offense does best. We played a game where a team didn't have to punt the whole game. Smart football fan assumes NOTHING! You said it PE1, makes no sense to me

I agree here. Not taking anything for granted. We need to play good football. Hell we may have to play offense as well as we did vs. Denver

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You evaded my point. You mentioned that I said I always root for Dallas to lose and me posting that I think Dallas will win has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with what you just said. Then you go on to say, "Im always worth the price of admission", insinuating that me saying we cant win and that I said I always root for Dallas to lose are related. Dont back pedal now and spin this into something else.

Of course Philly could win. I just HIGHLY doubt it. Smart NFL fans assume nothing. So I guess if you said there was no way that Jacksonville beats the Broncos last week I should say, "The smart NFL fan assumes nothing". Yes, hypothetically, the Eagles could win but you mocking me into thinking that no fans assume things is ridiculous. I didnt say, Ill give you my house if Philly wins because I know it could happen. But theres absolutely nothing wrong with me saying I HIGHLY HIGHLY DOUBT PHILLY WINS.

I said nothing irrational or goofy even though you unsuccessfully tried to mock me.

insinuating?
related?
back pedal?
who said Jax had no chance? Me? Jax & Dallas were the only cash bets I won last week. What if Manning got hurt mid first? You never know.

BTW....Did I say all that or is the drama you've always been which refers to the price of admission?

Please....I like you much more than the Washington trolls that point sticks and talk of preseason and last year. You have been drama from the start, (what 5/6 years now) and this post serves you well. No big deal. Your football opinions remain pretty sound.

NFL Football = On any given day

keyword always being turnovers

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We let no name players come in and DOMINATE. Wright, Hankerson, Avery???? Look for your new #2 WR to have a HUGE game!
I am hoping lil' Chain mover has a good day personally. I think he is our 5th WR. Does he count?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
insinuating?
related? You started off saying Im a joke because I said I always root for Dallas to lose but now Im saying the Eagles wont win. I said those two things are NOT related and your earlier post made no sense.

back pedal? When I brought up the above sentence earlier you completely changed the argument.

who said Jax had no chance? Me? Jax & Dallas were the only cash bets I won last week. What if Manning got hurt mid first? You never know.

I was hypothetically saying that when people say things like, "The Jags have no shot" its is pretty blatantly obvious that they are saying they have a small small chance of winning. Obviously anything can happen. I just dont think you should look at those comments so literally.

BTW....Did I say all that or is the drama you've always been which refers to the price of admission?

Well what did you mean by "Price of admission then"?

Please....I like you much more than the Washington trolls that point sticks and talk of preseason and last year. You have been drama from the start, (what 5/6 years now) and this post serves you well. No big deal. Your football opinions remain pretty sound.

I joined late 2004 before any of you guys were around. I haven't posted anything drama filled in YEARS. In fact, I was ALWAYS objective and NEVER trolled.

NFL Football = On any given day

I agree. But you know what one means when they say a team has no shot. Of course they have a shot but when you strongly feel they wont win you can say, "They have no shot"

keyword always being turnovers

Again you are right. Jax was actually in that game because of Peytons 3 turnovers.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we didn't have a list that looked just like that against us I would have felt better after reading it.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I joined late 2004 before any of you guys were around. I haven't posted anything drama filled in YEARS. In fact, I was ALWAYS objective and NEVER trolled.

I keep telling you this....maybe ONE DAY it will stick in your head.

My middle son while at college showed me the ESPN Dallas chat board page and I joined February 2004. You were not around before me. I watched your birth on the Dallas page.

and read this next part twice if need be....

I NEVER said you weren't objective or football clueless. I've just stated drama and very much think it's so.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll tell you why you won't win. Egals have 3 wins so far. The 1 - 4 foreskins, the 1 - 4 Raiders and the 0 - 5 tampon bay. Of the 3 teams you have wins against, they have a combined winning percentage of 2 - 13. LOL.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll tell you why you won't win. Egals have 3 wins so far. The 1 - 4 foreskins, the 1 - 4 Raiders and the 0 - 5 tampon bay. Of the 3 teams you have wins against, they have a combined winning percentage of 2 - 13. LOL.

I was happy reading that until I looked this up:
NYG: 0-6
Wash: 1-4
Stl: 3-3
Total: 4-13

not too much better

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was happy reading that until I looked this up:
NYG: 0-6
Wash: 1-4
Stl: 3-3
Total: 4-13

not too much better

I was going to counter with this same reply. Of course he'll say Oakland is worse than St Louis, but I see NY being worse than Tampa. Therefore the teams Dallas and Philly have beaten are a wash. If anyone thinks we simply show up and walk out with a win they are fooling themselves.

By the way, Oakland is 2- 4.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If anyone thinks we simply show up and walk out with a win they are fooling themselves"

so far....that's the eagle fan and the Ware hater