• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why do the Pats

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He called USC cheaters because I'm A trojans fan in an attempt to compare them to the patriots. But when I reminded him USC forfeited their titles and awards after being caught cheating. It no longer became cheating but rather "infractions" :L IMO he had it right before his change of direction. The Patriots should forfeit all games and awards in conjuncture with games Brady participated in. As USC did with Reggie Bush

Too bad your daddy wasn't a Trojan fan, Clarkie. :heh:

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're back peddling to avoid the topic. Im not impressed

the worlds oil supply?

Of course I brought up OJ and hernandez i couldn't take you seriously. As far as youre actual comparison. By those standards the patriots should take accountability. Be subject to the proper punishment of relinquishing titles and awards. Face loss of draft picks and be withheld from the playoffs for a span. Had this been handled properly the first time they were caught cheating the behavior would have ceased a long time ago.

Looked like a idiot fool to me. World Oil supply?

I'm talking about when sports organizations cheating and you're talking about the punishments. Two different things although I do think taking away the titles is just terrible since usually the real offenders usually get scott free and everyone else get bludgeoned with a blunt instrument. horrible.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oil?

Looked like a idiot to me.

I'm talking about when sports organizations cheating and you're talking about the punishments. Two different things although I do think taking away the titles is just terrible since usually the real offenders usually get scott free and everyone else get bludgeoned with a blunt instrument. horrible.
You said big and powerful organizations were responsible for the patriots actions. Will you make up your mind :gaah: Im mimicking your replies you may want to rethink your last statement :dhd:

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said big and powerful organizations were responsible for the patriots actions. Will you make up your mind :gaah: Im mimicking your replies you may want to rethink your last statement :dhd:

Show me. I said big powerful organization like the NFL and NCAA are capricious in their judgements and actions.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it's too easy for all powerful countries AND ORGANIZATIONS to abuse people when given over-powering authority. That's why we have laws.
Powerful countries and orginizations have nothing to do with the decisions made by the New England Patriots or Brady. Let me guess James Madison wrote the NFL rule book too :L

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when I say..

Because it's too easy for all powerful countries AND ORGANIZATIONS to abuse people when given over-powering authority. That's why we have laws.

I'm criticizing the NFL and NCAA for abusing their authority.

That doesn't translate to this:

Powerful countries and orginizations have nothing to do with the decisions made by the New England Patriots or Brady. Let me guess James Madison wrote the NFL rule book too :L

Or this.

Let me guess. When in doubt just make sh*t up? :rolleyes2:

Or were you just kidding again..

What can I say?

Sometimes there's farce and then sometimes there's bulls*t.. ;)

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when I say..

I'm criticizing the NFL and NCAA for abusing their authority.

That doesn't translate to this:

Or this.

Let me guess. When in doubt just make sh*t up? :rolleyes2:

Or were you just kidding again..

What can I say?

Sometimes there's farce and then sometimes there's bulls*t.. ;)
True true i'm going to have to call bullshit on your statements. Its just one big loop of contradictions,misdirections and excuses. IMO you should start with some additional education on the NFL rules and policies. Than work on what ethics and rules mean in conjuncture with professional and amateur sports. And the effects dismissing the rules hold on sports. I'll be here if you require assistance i'll be happy to help :thumb:

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True true i'm going to have to call bullshit on your statements. Its just one big loop of contradictions,misdirections and excuses. IMO you should start with some additional education on the NFL rules and policies. Than work on what ethics and rules mean in conjuncture with professional and amateur sports. And the effects dismissing the rules hold on sports. I'll be here if you require assistance i'll be happy to help :thumb:

Yeah, yeah. So says the fool. Couldn't be any clearer. All I can count on with any certainty is that you'll have to pull something out of your butt to make any point.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, yeah. So says the fool. All I count on with any certainty is that you'll have to make something out of your butt to make any point.
That doesn't look like an intelligent analysis. On cheating,rules and the effects maintaining them have on the integrity of sports :nono: You can do it :thumb:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. The rules aren't meaningless but they should be appropriate to the infraction, that's all.

Again it's just that all penalties don't deserve the death penalty, particularly when the organizations involved have arbitrary judgement in the nature of the penalties and the crime.

We can clearly see that the NFL is driven to make capricious and unfair decisions based on factors that have more to do with public relations and internal politics than anything related to fairness or the integrity of the game. The NCAA is driven in similar ways.

My god, it's in the Constitution of our country for the very reason that it's just too easy to abuse power.
:burt:

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't look like an intelligent analysis. On cheating,rules and the effects maintaining them have on the integrity of sports :nono: You can do it :thumb:

So says the sound judgement of the fool. We've already wasted more than enough time rehashing this and I'm really skeptical it's going to get any better. The courts have given Goodell the authority to do what he wants here and it's unlikely this is going to change unless something dramatic happens.

Of course the pundits haven't been right yet but I'll be positive and say the Patriots will still find a way.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So says the sound judgement of the fool. We've already wasted more than enough time rehashing this and I'm really skeptical it's going to get any better. The courts have given Goodell the authority to do what he wants here and it's unlikely this is going to change unless something dramatic happens.

Of course the pundits haven't been right yet but I'll be positive and say the Patriots will still find a way.
Cheating is ok and does not negatively impact sports in any way-PatsFan2003

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes that's exactly what I didn't say. Thanks for proving my point once again. Maybe you need a new icon with a court-jester.
Tampering with footballs to gain an edge and win a football game is just an "infraction" -PatsFan2003

Do you feel every team should be allowed to disregard any rules and policies of the game in order to win?