• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why do the Pats

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not every offense demands the death penalty. Which is how both the NCAA and NFL are treating these offenses.
So its ok to cheat when it suits your agenda. Whats the point in having rules or playing the games. If the rules are meaningless to you? Im guessing you're ok with not following laws if you don't agree with them too. But officer I'm a Patriots fan its ok...................

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So its ok to cheat when it suits your agenda. Whats the point in having rules or playing the games. If the rules are meaningless to you? Im guessing you're ok with not following laws if you don't agree with them too. But officer I'm a Patriots fan its ok...................

Not at all. The rules aren't meaningless but they should be appropriate to the infraction, that's all.

Again it's just that all penalties don't deserve the death penalty, particularly when the organizations involved have arbitrary judgement in the nature of the penalties and the crime.

We can clearly see that the NFL is driven to make capricious and unfair decisions based on factors that have more to do with public relations and internal politics than anything related to fairness or the integrity of the game. The NCAA is driven in similar ways.

My god, it's in the Constitution of our country for the very reason that it's just too easy to abuse power.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. The rules aren't meaningless but they should be appropriate to the infraction, that's all.

Again it's just that all penalties don't deserve the death penalty, particularly when the organizations involved have arbitrary judgement in the nature of the penalties and the crime.

We can clearly see that the NFL is driven to make capricious and unfair decisions based on factors that have more to do with public relations and internal politics than anything related to fairness or the integrity of the game. The NCAA is driven in similar ways.

My god, it's in the Constitution of our country for the very reason that it's just too easy to abuse power.
So you're looking for a free hand out? You cry about fair but claim its fair to the other 31 teams in the NFL that abide by the rules. To be subject to the Patriots and their multiple "infractions". The difference is I don't condone the teams i follow cheating. If USC is punished for not abiding by the rules I don't cry when titles are rightfully removed. As the Patriots should have their titles forfeited. You just contradicted everything you said. The Patriots have tarnished the integrity of the game. @HammerDown is A hater.......Brady didn't do anything wrong........The Patriots didn't know.........

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're looking for a free hand out? You cry about fair but claim its fair to the other 31 teams in the NFL that abide by the rules. To be subject to the Patriots and their multiple "infractions". The difference is I don't condone the teams i follow cheating. If USC is punished for not abiding by the rules I don't cry when titles are rightfully removed. As the Patriots should have their titles forfeited. You just contradicted everything you said. The Patriots have tarnished the integrity of the game. @HammerDown is A hater.......Brady didn't do anything wrong........The Patriots didn't know.........

My gawd, now they're even blaming the Constitution? :L :L :L

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're looking for a free hand out? You cry about fair but claim its fair to the other 31 teams in the NFL that abide by the rules. To be subject to the Patriots and their multiple "infractions". The difference is I don't condone the teams i follow cheating. If USC is punished for not abiding by the rules I don't cry when titles are rightfully removed. As the Patriots should have their titles forfeited. You just contradicted everything you said. The Patriots have tarnished the integrity of the game.

Yes we know it's all about the Patriots.

I think the NFL has the tarnished the integrity of the game more. I think the NCAA punishments are just as inappropriate and unfair. So many of the players for USC just plain got screwed by NCAA for something they didn't do.

If you're fine being whipped no matter what the crime, I can't help you.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's gotten the death penalty?
He called USC cheaters because I'm A trojans fan in an attempt to compare them to the patriots. But when I reminded him USC forfeited their titles and awards after being caught cheating. It no longer became cheating but rather "infractions" :L IMO he had it right before his change of direction. The Patriots should forfeit all games and awards in conjuncture with games Brady participated in. As USC did with Reggie Bush

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the NFL has the tarnished the integrity of the game more. I think the NCAA punishments are just as inappropriate and unfair. So many of the players for USC just plain got screwed by NCAA for something they didn't do.

Pats fan accuses leave office of "tarnishing the integrity of the game."

How can you honestly expect anyone to take you seriously?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No they didn't they got caught cheating and were held accountable. Im not making excuses for USC. Rules are in place for A reason. Would you prefer the NFL be more like the WWE?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The 12th amendment clearly states if its the patriots its an "infraction". And the Patriot act clearly states its ok to record other teams signals within the greater New England area :L

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How many people who follow football and NFL think the leaders of the NFL actually have integrity in their dealings?? :nod:

You don't have to be a Patriots fan to say no to that.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it's too easy for all powerful countries AND ORGANIZATIONS to abuse people when given over-powering authority. That's why we have laws.
Are you claiming brady was forced to cheat in the interest of the worlds oil supply?

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He called USC cheaters because I'm A trojans fan in an attempt to compare them to the patriots. But when I reminded him USC forfeited their titles and awards after being caught cheating. It no longer became cheating but rather "infractions" :L IMO he had it right before his change of direction. The Patriots should forfeit all games and awards in conjuncture with games Brady participated in. As USC did with Reggie Bush

I thought you would be able to relate to that. Instead you brought up OJ and Aaron Hernandez. I always felt those punishments were completely wrong. Pete Carrol is doing fine, so it Reggie Bush. The players and school got screwed imo.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many people who follow football and NFL think the leaders of the NFL actually have integrity in their dealings?? :nod:

You don't have to be a Patriots fan to say no to that.
How many NFL teams and owners have been caught cheating or have the Patriots resume for unethical play? The only incident I remember within that span was bounty gate. And the saints did not get off with an "infraction"

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you would be able to relate to that. Instead you brought up OJ and Aaron Hernandez. I always felt those punishments were completely wrong. Pete Carrol is doing fine, so it Reggie Bush. The players and school got screwed imo.
Of course I brought up OJ and hernandez i couldn't take you seriously. As far as youre actual comparison. By those standards the patriots should take accountability. Be subject to the proper punishment of relinquishing titles and awards. Face loss of draft picks and be withheld from the playoffs for a span. Had this been handled properly the first time they were caught cheating the behavior would have ceased a long time ago.