• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why do the Pats

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes that's exactly what I didn't say. Thanks for proving my point once again. Maybe you need a new icon with a court-jester.
Teams should not be held accountable for cheating as long as they win What difference does it make-PatsFan2003

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many people who follow football and NFL think the leaders of the NFL actually have integrity in their dealings?? :nod:

You don't have to be a Patriots fan to say no to that.

Tom Brady cheated.

Stop talking to me about integrity.

Of all the fucking NERVE.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady cheated.

Stop talking to me about integrity.

Of all the fucking NERVE.
Brady didn't cheat its not cheating unless the labor lawyer on the field throws a flag

The Patriots didn't steal plays they were trying to intercept classified information from the NWO

The NCAA needs to reverse the forfeiting of USC's titles it's in the constitution

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joke of a franchise. Only team in NFL history with so many scandals in a ten year period.

Funny how all these scandals coincide with the only period in their history when they were relevant.

Strip all titles. Suspend franchise operations for three years and forfeit all wins since Belicheat took over.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joke of a franchise. Only team in NFL history with so many scandals in a ten year period.

Funny how all these scandals coincide with the only period in their history when they were relevant.

Strip all titles. Suspend franchise operations for three years and forfeit all wins since Belicheat took over.

Robert Kraft must be forced out of this league. It's utterly astonishing that the Clippers owner was forced to sell over private comments taped without his knowledge and yet Robert Kraft has escaped any sort of discipline while presiding over a culture of rampant cheating.