• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why do BCS people

Shane the Horse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Have such a hard time understanding why BSU is making strides. Alot of BSU hating going on due to themn being a MID and in a shitty conference, but most of the time proving themselves in good competition by winning....yeah they got clownstomped by UGA 5 years ago....but since then look at whats happened....2 Fiesta bowl wins in 4 years against good formidable opponenets.....and two back to back wac championships...62-2 at home in the last 5 years....one conference loss at home in five years...Petersen..2 Bear Bryant awards in 4 years....whats so hard to see here....ever since Utah beat Pitt in that Fiesta Bowl in 04...its been a roll and Booise Stae has led the call....accept it folks BSU is not a myth or a one season wonder...thery are here to stay and will continue to be the Fly in the BCS ointment.....They beat VT....all shit will break loose....they go undefeated again this year, and all hell will break loose....and theres a fair to good chance they will do just that. VT really is all that stands in the way....theyve beat OSU at home twice....they are 7-0 with wyoming. and toledo 2-0....then the wac.....so get ready....theyre coming after it again...and dont be surprised when they are being talked about being in an NC...but the WAC will prevent that...they cant possibly get better than a #3 rating being in the WAC no matter what they do. JUST SAYIN.

HTM_Crim_Crush

Solid Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Shane, I'll def get back with you on this, as you know this is a big deal to me. Been tied up and lost yet another msg (a very short one), so again, NOT a "timed out" issue.

I look fwd to coming back to this, and VolCountry's reply makes it even moreso exciting - u know this is of great interest.

Thnx in advance, your consistancy is amazing.

well, you and your consistancy is mediocre, perhaps so-so :D
Gotta keep ya grounded! lol ;)

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's just because they don't beat enough BCS conference teams on a consistent basis

even some of their own fans basically admit it... let's just beat this first good team, and we can coast after that through our easy schedule

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andre Ware on disney is a complete tool, first of all technically all the teams are "BCS teams" 2nd of all it is BS to think that most of the teams that play college football don't have a chance. what if in the NFL the only conferences with a chance to play for the championship were the AFC and NFC East, what if the college basketball tournament was only the Big six conferences, what if Baseball only let the red sox and yankees play each other for the title? they would be a complete joke won't they(unless your a fan of one of those teams) so why is college football the only one?

Bronco4evu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If you are a BCS/AQ team... you get a chance to prove that you are the best ...... if you are not an AQ... and want a shot, you have to post the BEST record in the last DECADE!!!!... and there are still questions and doubters. The best team in the country should have an opportunity to prove it on the field.... just sayin, if it was your fav team, you prolly would feel different and cheated.

Shane the Horse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
or maybe you could just play in a real conference and quit whining. ;)

Brilliant.....Shut up....either respond with something of substance instead of this pat drivel you just came up with....typical BS response, you think its within BSUs control to get out of the WAC....smarten up homer, theyd take another conference in a second if invited bank that...especially if it was an AQ conference. Your typical, exactly the kind of BS BCS elitist clowns i was talking about.

Shane the Horse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LOL. Do you really think they should have gotten in over Texas and Alabama???

NO....but the bs that the BCS pulled having the two Mids play each other in BCS bowls was pure horseshit, their way of not getting two BCS teams clowned in the same year saving face....BSU and TCU would have smoked either Iowa, or that other fag team.....It was really brilliant on their part, but seriously lame and weak.....if Cicy and Iowa lost to the MIDS all hell would have broken loose for the BCS....cowardly ass bastids. but to answer your question BSU is exactly where they should have been, yet they should have scheduled either Cicncy or Iowa for them, same with TCU.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they set up those matches perfectly, the national championship would be the two biggest undefeated teams, they had Boise State and TCU play each other so that their precious teams dont get beat. they had Cincinnati play Florida so that Tebow could win his last game. Iowa vs GT was just the other game and they couldn't do anything about the Rose Bowl.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they set up those matches perfectly, the national championship would be the two biggest undefeated teams, they had Boise State and TCU play each other so that their precious teams dont get beat. they had Cincinnati play Florida so that Tebow could win his last game. Iowa vs GT was just the other game and they couldn't do anything about the Rose Bowl.

i hate florida and tim tebow as much as the next guy, and would have loved to seen him lose his final game...i gotta think Florida would have beaten TCU, BSU, Iowa, or GT.

Bronco4evu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's the shitty thing about the BcS, some teams never get a true shot to find out. I would have liked to been able to roll the dice on Florida (really), and find out for sure how good we were. It may or may not have turned the way I would have wanted it to. And the real thing is, we will never know.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont get me wrong, i would have much rather seen Boise match up against someone other than TCU...and yes, even though i think Florida would have beaten either TCU or Boise...they would have given them a much better match up than Cinci did

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's just because they don't beat enough BCS conference teams on a consistent basis

even some of their own fans basically admit it... let's just beat this first good team, and we can coast after that through our easy schedule

And in the last few years how many times could Indiana, Duke, Vandy and Baylor have won the MWC? It isn't like some BCS conferences fans say it is, some BCS conference teams suck just as bad or worse than MWC teams.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And in the last few years how many times could Indiana, Duke, Vandy and Baylor have won the MWC? It isn't like some BCS conferences fans say it is, some BCS conference teams suck just as bad or worse than MWC teams.

yeah....but i think most people look at it from a top to bottom thing

last year for instance, Maryland was the ACC's worst team....but i would put money on them to beat San Jose State (WAC's worst) 9 times out of 10