• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why didn't they just resign Mark Reynolds

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
atleast he takes walks

fucking piece of shit. I wish I could spit in Towers' face

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derek Hall

I love when Hall is interviewed and he tries to insult our intelligence a half dozen times. This morning was another great one where we were told everything will be fine and there were plenty of positives. My personal favorite was that pitching coach Harkey is doing a great job and we should all just feel bad for him: Can you imagine how he must feel? Lucky he still has a job comes to mind.

Let's see...your'e the new pitching coach and as soon as you start your job, EVERY SINGLE starting pitcher suddenly starts performing horribly. Good pitchers are bad, bad pitchers are worse, and half the staff doubles and triples their career ERAs in the first 20 games. Heads need to roll and if KT is inexplicably safe, then axing Harkey seems a good place to start.

It's so sad that he kept describing Brandon McCarthy's performance last night as good and "Deserving to win". I guess giving up 3 runs in 5.2 innings and having a WHIP close to 2.00 deserves a win these days? It was another garbage performance that only looks good compared to giving up like 10 runs a start like we expect. Dillon Gee pitches well enough where he deserved to win.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love when Hall is interviewed and he tries to insult our intelligence a half dozen times. This morning was another great one where we were told everything will be fine and there were plenty of positives. My personal favorite was that pitching coach Harkey is doing a great job and we should all just feel bad for him: Can you imagine how he must feel? Lucky he still has a job comes to mind.

Let's see...your'e the new pitching coach and as soon as you start your job, EVERY SINGLE starting pitcher suddenly starts performing horribly. Good pitchers are bad, bad pitchers are worse, and half the staff doubles and triples their career ERAs in the first 20 games. Heads need to roll and if KT is inexplicably safe, then axing Harkey seems a good place to start.

It's so sad that he kept describing Brandon McCarthy's performance last night as good and "Deserving to win". I guess giving up 3 runs in 5.2 innings and having a WHIP close to 2.00 deserves a win these days? It was another garbage performance that only looks good compared to giving up like 10 runs a start like we expect. Dillon Gee pitches well enough where he deserved to win.

yeah, I kinda hate how AZsports620 pretty much monopolized the sports talk in city now, because all they do is pucker up and kiss Dbacks/Coyotes managements ass

Hall was a fucking joke this morning on air. the ole "oh I feel great about this team still". LOLOLOLOL and yeah the McCarthy thing. He acted like he went 7 IP 2 ER last night and lost the game 2-1

he fucking didn't even get the ole Quality Start, and was mediocre AT BEST yesterday