• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why Cleveland won't win the title this year - In short

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bet you said the same thing in 2009 and 2010.:lol:
what? when LeBron's supporting cast was Zyrdunas, Delonte West, Boobie Gibson, Anderson Varejao? NOT LIKELY.....

now though? Love, KI, Shump, TT, Mo, Smith, Mozzy etc... YES...you are either delusional or intoxicated if you think otherwise....they RIPPED through the East last year with a brand new coach, basically a whole new roster- WITh half of it hurt....

but you think with a year under their belts and some other nice additions they are going to lose DOUBLE THE GAMES IN ONE SERIES- as they lost in all 3 series

yah..makes sense...lol.....someone started happy hour on Friday early.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if any team would have a chance i guess id have to say Chicago if Rose somehow found a time machine- or a Hawks team that just got blazing hot from 3 for a 2 week period--- but it would mean a LOT was going wrong for the Cavs- and a LOT was going right for the other team.

Well considering "Rose was back" last year, Butler really emerged, the Cavs didn't have Love or Irving and they still won in 6. The Bulls really dont have much going for them especially the way they are playing so far this season. Butler would have to average 40 in the series and still might not win.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one should count out the Raptors or Heat either. Still I don't think the Cavs win the title this year. Maybe the east but not the title.

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I now see LeBron never winning a chip in Cleveland. This is his final chance. He has started declining. #iPROMISE #StriveForGreatness

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Cavs have a better shot against the Spurs. They match-up better with them. They have 0 shot against the Warriors. Maybe they get 1 game. Cavs can beat the Thunder and Clippers.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Cavs have a better shot against the Spurs. They match-up better with them. They have 0 shot against the Warriors. Maybe they get 1 game. Cavs can beat the Thunder and Clippers.
I don't know, 0 seems a bit low to me

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, 0 seems a bit low to me
You do not want to peak early thats for sure....or try and break a regular season record and wear yourself down and then have to go through something potentially like Dallas, Clippers, Spurs to get to the Finals....if the Spurs or GSW win the title- and they have to gh through one of themselves, either the Clippers or OKC, and Cleveland- they will have freaking earned it thats for sure...

If you beat something like Dallas, OKC, Spurs, Cavs to win the title that is about as hard a road as i have seen in my lifetime as an NBA fan.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do not want to peak early thats for sure....or try and break a regular season record and wear yourself down and then have to go through something potentially like Dallas, Clippers, Spurs to get to the Finals....if the Spurs or GSW win the title- and they have to gh through one of themselves, either the Clippers or OKC, and Cleveland- they will have freaking earned it thats for sure...

If you beat something like Dallas, OKC, Spurs, Cavs to win the title that is about as hard a road as i have seen in my lifetime as an NBA fan.

First it was Spurs fan, now Cavs fan think the young/in prime Warriors are going to wear themselves down? :pound:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First it was Spurs fan, now Cavs fan think the young/in prime Warriors are going to wear themselves down? :pound:
i think if you had 5 guys in their absolute primes that were all stars they could get worn down from trying to win 70 games and then having to go through a gauntlet like Dallas, OKC, SAS to get to the Finals.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think if you had 5 guys in their absolute primes that were all stars they could get worn down from trying to win 70 games and then having to go through a gauntlet like Dallas, OKC, SAS to get to the Finals.

These dudes are elite level athletes in their primes. They can handle it. You are part of the young pussified generation aren't you?

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's more of a hope at this point because they can't figure out another way to beat the Warriors.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's more of a hope at this point because they can't figure out another way to beat the Warriors.

Cavs don't want to see the Warriors or Spurs in the Finals.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs don't want to see the Warriors or Spurs in the Finals.
Especially since the Warriors beat them once & obliterated them the second time while playing "their style" of ball. :clap:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Steve Kerr is gonna return tonight. If G.S. doesn't win they better put Luke Walton back in charge.