• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why Brady didn't turn over his cell phone...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, captain deflector is at it again I see.

1. It isn't the execs of the league that asked for those texts, it was the Wells group. You know, the independent outside firm they dropped this all on. So the authors last point is rather dumb at best. Poor excuse of an argument.

2. The texts that came out on the incognito thing were actual texts pertaining to the case at hand, not texts of a personal nature that didn't somehow correlate to the case. Every single one of them was part of the case. If you had texts that Richie sent to some broad that wasn't related then you might have an argument for caution. You don't. Another really lame attempt that frankly makes me question the intellect of the author and/or his agenda.

3. Not all texts to those dumb asses were even still on their phones. If you read that report (which the author clearly hasn't) you would have found the parts where they reconstructed parts of messages that had been deleted. By default that means there are likely other messages no longer able to be retrieved through rebuilding deleted messages. You really have to ignore key parts of that report to make that ludicrous claim.

4. HE WAS GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE HIS OWN LAWYERS VET AND PASS ALONG ONLY THOSE MESSAGES PERTAINING TO THIS INVESTIGATION. They were NOT asking for messages between Tom and his wife, his secret gay lover, or any other non deflategate related. So that part too shows this author either does not know what he is talking about or has an agenda to support Brady despite the facts.

So like Rock, this 'journalist' is either a homer, an idiot, or both.

Nice try, but it's not going to work.
hes only getting 2 games and its going to eat your ass from the inside out :)

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes only getting 2 games and its going to eat your ass from the inside out :)
Wait, so I've been saying all along he will likely not serve more than 2 games but now it's somehow going to be a problem for me? :lol: I honestly don't care either way. I have no dog in this hunt. He could get nothing and it doesn't impact me. I guess you haven't read the parts where I've been telling those demanding 8+ that there just isn't a smoking gun that will make that level of punishment an option? You too seem to struggle with reading.

Oh, and I see you had no comments on how I easily debunked your entire article in 5 minutes. :whistle:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, so I've been saying all along he will likely not serve more than 2 games but now it's somehow going to be a problem for me? :lol: I honestly don't care either way. I have no dog in this hunt. He could get nothing and it doesn't impact me. I guess you haven't read the parts where I've been telling those demanding 8+ that there just isn't a smoking gun that will make that level of punishment an option? You too seem to struggle with reading.

Oh, and I see you had no comments on how I easily debunked your entire article in 5 minutes. :whistle:
sorry, i dont pay attention to the individuals here. its "en masse". most scream for a HOF banning, a replay of the AFC champ game, and bradys next childs soul.

ive been in the 1-2 game camp all along, even from the start.

and you debunked no article i wrote. take it up with cbs.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry, i dont pay attention to the individuals here. its "en masse". most scream for a HOF banning, a replay of the AFC champ game, and bradys next childs soul.

He probably deserves 4, but I don't think he will get it. Texts between two knuckleheads that don't spell out Tom told us to, and his lack of cooperation point to something, but not as much as many think it should/will.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He probably deserves 4, but I don't think he will get it. Texts between two knuckleheads that don't spell out Tom told us to, and his lack of cooperation point to something, but not as much as many think it should/will.
you now have my apologies for calling you a lady and pissing my greatness on your team board.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please... You've been in the "Tom's anything but a cheater" camp from the start. Why else would you have posted thousands of different threads/posts trying to either argue, disguise or deflect the entire controversy?

Maybe at some point you switched your focus, but you're not fooling anyone...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and you debunked no article i wrote. take it up with cbs.

You use the article as proof of why Tom did the right thing of not turning over his phone then when somebody shows the writer to be an idiot you distance yourself. Hmmm

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rock says nfl integrity is worth only 2 games . btw i want small balls back for the colts . so you girls can't say if we had our small balls we would have put up 70 .

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I don't hold grudges and anyone who would shouldn't be on a site like this.

But I still easily debunked your article for this thread. :becky:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You use the article as proof of why Tom did the right thing of not turning over his phone then when somebody shows the writer to be an idiot you distance yourself. Hmmm
disctance myself?

i didnt write it.

its a valid article full of facts too.

no ones "proven" anything. opinions, sure. proven?

nope.

i always get a kick out of that..."i just destroyed your article"

no, you didnt. you had a lovely opinion tho.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please... You've been in the "Tom's anything but a cheater" camp from the start. Why else would you have posted thousands of different threads/posts trying to either argue, disguise or deflect the entire controversy?

I'm starting to think he/she is either Hilary Clinton or Tedy Bruschi "My friend Tom Brady would never cheat"

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rock says nfl integrity is worth only 2 games . btw i want small balls back for the colts . so you girls can't say if we had our small balls we would have put up 70 .
just pump in more crowd noise.

irsay can afford a CD if he kicks the pills.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

100% false

i even did a poll...where i voted 1-2 games and a fine.

its still there, shall i link you?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
disctance myself?

i didnt write it.

its a valid article full of facts too.

no ones "proven" anything. opinions, sure. proven?

nope.

i always get a kick out of that..."i just destroyed your article"

no, you didnt. you had a lovely opinion tho.

Ok then prove Wizardhawks rebuttal wrong. He showed how every point in the article is idiotic yet here you are again saying it is full of "Facts"

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% false

i even did a poll...where i voted 1-2 games and a fine.

its still there, shall i link you?
Again... Switched your focus... Not fooling anyone :thumb:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok then prove Wizardhawks rebuttal wrong. He showed how every point in the article is idiotic yet here you are again saying it is full of "Facts"
no he didnt. he stated his opinion nicely about incognito.