• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why am i still banned from the Santa Clara Board?

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was an overzealous mod there but my ban was so trivial it was pathetic.

I recall my comment well and it was in no shape or form rude.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ask ,no i want a motion of discovery.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully support your indignation, righteous or otherwise. You can use me as a character witness during the upcoming trial.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You facetious bastard,,,,,,:lol:

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is funny though because if you ,or anyone for that matter half the 12th man that were banned from the "Santa Clara" team board was for nothing.

Frivolous.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
However the hatred of us 12th man is strong and they out number us ,what four to one or more?

Us Hawk fans do not understand that,we imo hate no one until now,well i hated Denver with Elway back in the day but i cheered for him to get a ring and when he got his second and they played that Greenday song,yah i almost had a tear,HE EARNED IT!

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup they played this song on his second SB ring and that was one of the koolest things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have got approach those whiners with a Piece of candy.

In all efforts be nice

That is why i'm still allowed to post there.

I'm like the freaking Seahawks UN ambassador here. Spreading goodwill and nature around

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I rarely even check out their page. Only when I need a good laugh do I check it out

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still banned from that page as well. I also said nothing worthy of being banned for and I'm even a mod on a few minor pages on this site now.

It's stupid, but that's the way they want it.

If you really want to read their board simply sign out of your account and go read it. Feel a need to make a comment on things there? Copy it while you are logged out, log in and make your comment on our taunting thread.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was also banned there. I waited about 6 months then asked the mod that banned me if I could be reinstated. His response was an OK, but they have a board mod who could vape me for nothing if he wanted to.
I have had no problems, but I don't post a lot.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am excited to see the Santa Clara 49ers stadium. Always like it when a team in our division gets a new stadium and now its the Rams turn be it in ST.L or some place else. What other division ( if St.L gets a new stadium ) would have every team in their division with new stadiums since 2002?

As far as being banned from the Santa Clara board i would say just stay away. Why even talk over there? they are so fragile that they can't even put a smack talking thread up because they can't handle it. The inferiority complex over there is gushing through every corner.
:suds:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Why even talk over there? they are so fragile that they can't even put a smack talking thread up because they can't handle it. The inferiority complex over there is gushing through every corner.
:suds:

Challenge_Accepted.png

By the way, I was not moderating when anyone was banned from the Niners' forum, nor have I ever banned anyone as of this date. Nor do I have the ability to un-ban people from the Niners' forum, so I can't address these issues.

But there shall be a anything-goes thread of smack henseforth!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Challenge_Accepted.png

By the way, I was not moderating when anyone was banned from the Niners' forum, nor have I ever banned anyone as of this date. Nor do I have the ability to un-ban people from the Niners' forum, so I can't address these issues.

A smack talk thread on the 49er board? You sure they can handle it? I for one can't wait!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was an overzealous mod there but my ban was so trivial it was pathetic.

I recall my comment well and it was in no shape or form rude.

Less than that garnered permabans from the entire site for others. When I confronted the situation and dealt with it, we had a near mutiny. Consider yourself fortunate. Keep the smack-talk to the Hawks board where it's laughed off. The 49ers board doesn't need any controversy right now or it'll walk. :2cents:

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ what he said.... things have subsided and if you're still alive, posting and banned on an individual forum, you should count your blessings that you aren't heaped with the rest. It's impossible to figure out who means well & who doesn't.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Challenge_Accepted.png

They let you moderate that board? :L

J/K Happy for you.
^ what he said.... things have subsided and if you're still alive, posting and banned on an individual forum, you should count your blessings that you aren't heaped with the rest. It's impossible to figure out who means well & who doesn't.
I don't think we really need to start this all up again, but there are people who got banned from there that really didn't deserve it. There were some mods that seriously abused their power there IMO. I agreed to take a perm bar from it myself to get reinstated to the rest of the site and I seriously said nothing trolling or attacking there in any way. I readily admit to being an ass on the general board and it's well known that I like to feed trolls and get into scraps here and there, but I have never said or done anything out of line on a team board. I'm not stupid.

Every time DJ brings this up I point out many of us have been banned from there and none of us are bitching about it. It is entertaining to read some of it over there, but if I really want to read it that bad I'd just log out and go read it.

I'm sure it's a pain in the ass to moderate the feud between our groups, but it's better than not having any of the entertainment that comes along with it no? :whistle: