• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's gonna clean these sheets?

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's shit ALL over them.

RACER-MIKE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bad QB , bad play calling ,bad defence ,just game all round

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched the coaches show recap.

We had so many opportunities to put this game away.
:L

Spikericer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still maintain that josh is the venebals of offense. It's harsh I know.

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's just me...but I don't recall seeing Bell being ran out as a receiving option very often. Come to think of it, I don't remember very many passes to backs out of the backfield or bubble screens. Gotta pull those guise out of the box. Gotta pull out all of the stops.

On the defensive side, they didn't gameplan effectively against Boykin. Period.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heupel was complete garbage again in the second half. Zero attempt to spread the defensive front of TCU's out of the box. This guy simply cannot make adjustments on the fly. Get rid of him. Until we do, we will not win another title.

Spikericer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's delusional. Our plays or their plays? Theirs worked great! Between trying to cherry pick their plays for the d instead of just sticking guys and calling plays as if jones or Bradford were back there...there is a big problem.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense gave up one touchdown in the second half. Seems like adjustments were made to what TCU was doing. Why can't the offense seem to do this? Knight looked scared for most of the second half. This is the first time this year that I have seen that kid from the spring game again. He still has controll issues when things aren't going his way. Don't know that he ever gets past these because this is going on 3 years seeing the same thing. We really need Mayfield to be elidgeable.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense gave up one touchdown in the second half. Seems like adjustments were made to what TCU was doing. Why can't the offense seem to do this? Knight looked scared for most of the second half. This is the first time this year that I have seen that kid from the spring game again. He still has controll issues when things aren't going his way. Don't know that he ever gets past these because this is going on 3 years seeing the same thing. We really need Mayfield to be elidgeable.

Mayfield is not going to play unless Knight gets hurt.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayfield is not going to play unless Knight gets hurt.

Can he play? I still can't make heads or tails of the ruling. The Big XII says no but the NCAA says yes? He is much more of a pure passer than Knight.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can he play? I still can't make heads or tails of the ruling. The Big XII says no but the NCAA says yes? He is much more of a pure passer than Knight.

No. He can't play. My point though, is it wouldn't matter if he could this season or not. Knight is the qb this season and were either going to ride him to victory, or go down with him.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was as disappointed as anyone saturday and was screaming at Knight and co as well but I didn't see this team going undefeated anyway so this should be the wake up call they needed. Everyone else seemed to lose as well, get pissed and skull fuck Texas and move on. Hey the lost to a top 25 team on the road so it could've been worse

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was as disappointed as anyone saturday and was screaming at Knight and co as well but I didn't see this team going undefeated anyway so this should be the wake up call they needed. Everyone else seemed to lose as well, get pissed and skull fuck Texas and move on. Hey the lost to a top 25 team on the road so it could've been worse

I agree. This is actually not a bad time for this loss to come as we still have a shot to overcome it. We'll need some help, but we're still very much in the hunt. Experts had the TCU game pegged as our toughest one, so if we win out if say we have a decent chance of ending up in the top 4 if one or two things go our way. I'd be surprised if there's more than one undefeated team at season's end.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. This is actually not a bad time for this loss to come as we still have a shot to overcome it. We'll need some help, but we're still very much in the hunt. Experts had the TCU game pegged as our toughest one, so if we win out if say we have a decent chance of ending up in the top 4 if one or two things go our way. I'd be surprised if there's more than one undefeated team at season's end.

All of team SEC has to play each other Miss St. , Ole Miss, and Auburn. Only one of them can remain undefeated. I think they will all have a loss. Our best hope is that Baylor takes care of business at home. We want TCU to lose but we don't want them to go in the tank. Losing to Baylor and KSU would put us back in control of our own destiny. But it won't make a bit of difference if we don't fix the offense. There is another heartbreaker of a game out there for us if we don't get Knight to completing at least 60% of his passes.

offshore1509

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Heupel was complete garbage again in the second half. Zero attempt to spread the defensive front of TCU's out of the box. This guy simply cannot make adjustments on the fly. Get rid of him. Until we do, we will not win another title.

Watching some replays it was obvious Knight threw to the wrong receiver several times, he had a receiver open and opted to toss it to the covered one (Shepard). I think Knight was just indecisive and got rid of the ball too quick sometimes. For instance, on the pick down close to the end zone, a receiver was wide open in the corner of the end zone. That is just one. He needs to make better decisions and quit locking onto one guy.

offshore1509

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Maybe it's just me...but I don't recall seeing Bell being ran out as a receiving option very often. Come to think of it, I don't remember very many passes to backs out of the backfield or bubble screens. Gotta pull those guise out of the box. Gotta pull out all of the stops.

On the defensive side, they didn't gameplan effectively against Boykin. Period.

It would have been nice to see Bell line up under center on that 4th and short late in the game, why in the hell do people think lining up in the shot gun is good idea for 4th and short.