• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who would you rather face on Sun Mike Vick or Nick Foles?

Cej757

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's sounding like the Eagles are gonna go with the hot hand and start Foles this weekend according to the Philly media. I think that's huge if Ware can't go. Mike Vick would scare me more with the guys we have playing on the D-line right now. I think he would've had a huge game rushing. Foles is more of a pocket passer and I think we can get to him with the guys we have on the line now.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather play Vick for many of the reasons Fordman mentioned, takes off at the first sight of pressure. Something about an accurate NFL passer that stands tall in the pocket concerns me this week. McCoy will do his damage in that scheme, must control the big plays down the field in my opinion

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id rather see Vick. He makes the worst throwing decisions sometimes. Im usually surprised when he doesnt have a 2+ INT game.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I prefer the sitting duck, Foles

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would anyone be afraid of Vick? If I were a Cowboy fan I'd much rather face Vick than I would Foles regardless if D Ware plays. Vick still to this very day can't read defensive schemes. He WILL fumble against this Dallas defense. He may get his 60 or so rushing yards, but don't forget the 2 int's and 2 or so fumbles. Foles has a decent OL and has a pretty quick release. He is smart w the football. As an Eagle fan, the only way we win this game is w Foles behind center. On another note, our defense is pretty aweful. I'm starting Homo as my fantasy QB this week. Good luck boys!

Cej757

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys still haven't beat Vick since he's been with the Eagles. The game last year in Philly the Eagles were winning when Vick got hurt and Foles came in and threw some picks that turned the game around. I'm just worried about facing Vick on 3rd down because he's always a threat to run for a first down.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was Foles first ever action I think. He played pretty well in the game in Dallas later in the year. I watched a lot of their game yesterday . He looked really good. I think Vick makes McCoy a little more dangerous however, although MCoy is outstanding either way. Both have their pros and cons.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irvin said last night that the dallas defense would prepare for Foles but pray for Vick. Deion and Marshall disagreed. As high as Irvin sounds sometimes, I think I agree with him- I would rather see Vick.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With that being said - Foles will start.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With that being said - Foles will start.

Without a doubt Foles should start. If Chip started Vick over Foles after his performance against a solid defense in Tampa, Philly fan would be screaming for Kelly's head. The Eagles IMO dropped the ball w keeping Vick around. This should be a rebuild and having Chip learn and develop his schemes around Foles or whomever is going to be QB for this team. Vick is 33 and injury prone, what purpose does he serve for a team that is going to get throttled in the 1st round even if by some chance we make the playoffs in this embarrassment division. The Cowboys should have ran away w the division, yet you are tied w a team that went 4-12 last season and is transitioning into a 3-4 w Andy Reid's scrubs. Not a knock on AR, but the Eagles have a few holes on the defense that need help via draft. Reid fucked up the last 3 years w guys like Danny Watkins and so forth.:suds:

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vick please.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys still haven't beat Vick since he's been with the Eagles. The game last year in Philly the Eagles were winning when Vick got hurt and Foles came in and threw some picks that turned the game around. I'm just worried about facing Vick on 3rd down because he's always a threat to run for a first down.

My thoughts exactly, Vick Seems to have his best games against us. Vick legs and McCoy would be a big problem for this D. ets just hope Claiborne is up to the test this year against Cooper he was torched last season.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id rather see Vick. He makes the worst throwing decisions sometimes. Im usually surprised when he doesnt have a 2+ INT game.

Well you must be surprised a lot cause I dont think he has had a 2 interception game this year. Foles played well against two 0-6 teams. This team in MUCH more dynamic with Vick in the game. The Eagles O is much harder to stop with Vick in even if he is less accurate then Foles. Vick is leading the #2 ranked offense in the entire NFL. Vick is an average NFL QB who can have HUGE games during a season. I dont see Foles out gunning Romo but I can see Vick dominating a game. Unfortunately, he plays on a team with the worst Defense in the NFL.

There are no reports coming out of Philly saying Foles will start over Vick if Vick is ready to play. Kelly all ready said Vick is the Eagles starting QB this year. If Vick is 100% healthy he will start but Im expecting Foles to start this game.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would like to see Nevis and Wilbir sandwich and crush foles. Nevis impressed me a little. Liked how he split the double team

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be much more excited to play against Vick. I think the best thing to happen to the eagles is Vick got hurt, because I don't think they would ever bench him.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you must be surprised a lot cause I dont think he has had a 2 interception game this year. Foles played well against two 0-6 teams. This team in MUCH more dynamic with Vick in the game. The Eagles O is much harder to stop with Vick in even if he is less accurate then Foles. Vick is leading the #2 ranked offense in the entire NFL. Vick is an average NFL QB who can have HUGE games during a season. I dont see Foles out gunning Romo but I can see Vick dominating a game. Unfortunately, he plays on a team with the worst Defense in the NFL.

There are no reports coming out of Philly saying Foles will start over Vick if Vick is ready to play. Kelly all ready said Vick is the Eagles starting QB this year. If Vick is 100% healthy he will start but Im expecting Foles to start this game.

Vick tossed two INT vs. KC

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vick, and it's not close. Give me a couple turnovers every week. I think if Foles starts, it will be a pretty close game (especially with no DeMarco)

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I prefer the sitting duck, Foles
:agree:Foles isn't much of a threat to scramble and create more space for McCoy. Hopefully we can concentrate more on shutting down McCoy and peel our ears back and go after foles in the pocket on passing situation.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would bet the house it will be Foles