• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who would you like to see win the SB?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was kind of rooting for the Eagles. I like Foles and they're an exciting young team, IMO.

Now, go Patriots. Screw everyone.

I actually don't care, I just want to see good football and close games that go down to the wire. I get that it's more fun if you root for someone, but I don't get why people try and force it if it isn't there. I root for the NFC in the SB, unless it's a team I don't like or if I really like the AFC team. That's about as far as it goes for me after the Bears are finished.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only 2 teams I never want to see win the super bowl.....packers and now the Broncos.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the Broncos?

I guess because of all the Manning chirping. Not really sure. It would be freaking awesome if the Chargers where in the super bowl and won it in the cold and snow. lol

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears, one time, in my football watching life. Fucking douchers.

C

cubzzzfanincali

I don't know. I suppose the last team I want to see win it is Seattle. I hate the city, I hate it's residents, the team cheats and relies on a defensive strategy of committing penalties, and the players are a bunch of prima donnas.

I detest the 49ers...I was actually rooting for the Packers to beat them. Now that Schwartz is gone Harbaugh is the lowest-class coach in the league...his behavior after the Super Bowl was jaw-dropping. And the whole Bay Area can fall into the ocean and American would be much better off.

Denver, I don't know, I like the city itself, and a part of me thinks a certain NFL justice is wrong as long as Eli has more Super Bowl rings than Peyton.

While I am sick of New England, and Boston teams in every sports playoffs, I can't help but have a huge amount of respect for the coach and organization and Tom Brady.

Never been a Phil Rivers fan, but I guess I have nothing against the Chargers.

And Carolina, well, not really a Cam Newton fan either, but I like Ron Rivera, I like the way they built their team, and people from the Carolinas are by and large pretty nice.

So I guess I am rooting for a SD-Carolina Super Bowl. Failing that. since SD probably ain't making it, I guess I'll take Denver and then New England.

Anyone other than Seattle or San Francisco, please.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
carolina would be my team......I`m a huge Cam fan.

Other than that,its my numbers i get on the SB squares.
i spend a nice chunk every year.
So far I have 1/2 of a 300$ square,a 100$ square,1/2 a 100$ square and a 50$ square,with another bar to stop by that has 100$............

I got a big gambling problem.:doh:

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many umteen million dollar quarterbacks are left representing the nfc?

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots 1st choice, Niners 2nd, Broncos 3d.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF. I have said from day one they would win the SB this year. But who really cares. No Bears no care either way.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. I suppose the last team I want to see win it is Seattle. I hate the city, I hate it's residents, the team cheats and relies on a defensive strategy of committing penalties, and the players are a bunch of prima donnas.

I detest the 49ers...I was actually rooting for the Packers to beat them. Now that Schwartz is gone Harbaugh is the lowest-class coach in the league...his behavior after the Super Bowl was jaw-dropping. And the whole Bay Area can fall into the ocean and American would be much better off.

Denver, I don't know, I like the city itself, and a part of me thinks a certain NFL justice is wrong as long as Eli has more Super Bowl rings than Peyton.

While I am sick of New England, and Boston teams in every sports playoffs, I can't help but have a huge amount of respect for the coach and organization and Tom Brady.

Never been a Phil Rivers fan, but I guess I have nothing against the Chargers.

And Carolina, well, not really a Cam Newton fan either, but I like Ron Rivera, I like the way they built their team, and people from the Carolinas are by and large pretty nice.

So I guess I am rooting for a SD-Carolina Super Bowl. Failing that. since SD probably ain't making it, I guess I'll take Denver and then New England.

Anyone other than Seattle or San Francisco, please.

Yeah, it sucks that either SF or SEA are going to represent the NFC. I can't root for either. However, it will be a great matchup in the NFCCG. I just can't find one likable thing about either team.

I like both Denver and New England. I'm honestly pulling for New England. I don't get the hate. BB is a great coach, and Brady is a great QB. They haven't won a title in nine years, so it's not like people can still be that sick of them.

When they're the top dog, I root against them. However, this year, New England has been anything but a "top dog". They've overcome a lot. Quite impressive.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many umteen million dollar quarterbacks are left representing the nfc?

If you don't think Wilson and Kap are going to see a big pay day within the next couple of years, you're outside of your freaking mind.

And who's left in the AFC? NOTHING BUT zillion dollar QB's.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...

Manning vs Brady

SF vs SEA

It doesn't get much better than that, outside of the Bears being in it. Of course. Two great rivalries. Manning vs Brady is always fun, and SEA/SF is turning into one hell of a rivalry. Those two teams and fan bases really don't like each other.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my thoughts

Well...

Manning vs Brady

SF vs SEA

It doesn't get much better than that, outside of the Bears being in it. Of course. Two great rivalries. Manning vs Brady is always fun, and SEA/SF is turning into one hell of a rivalry. Those two teams and fan bases really don't like each other.

My pick is New England vs. Seattle

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just made up my mind. Go Pats. If there ever was a year, this is the year to root for them. They're pretty much underdogs.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just Cam.

How do you figure that? He was the first overall pick under the new pay scale, signed in 2011 for a 4 year 22 million dollar deal.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't think Wilson and Kap are going to see a big pay day within the next couple of years, you're outside of your freaking mind.

And who's left in the AFC? NOTHING BUT zillion dollar QB's.

Yes, and lets see what happens to them when they get paid.

Defense is deciding the NFC.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, and lets see what happens to them when they get paid.

Defense is deciding the NFC.

LOL... so, what you're saying is. That the QB position is irrelevant in this league. Okay.

Yes, defense is deciding the NFC. Your point? QB is still the most important position in the game, and if you don't think you have to spend money to secure that position than you're dumber than I thought.