• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who would you like to see the B1G Champ play in the Rose Bowl?

Who should be in the Rose Bowl

• Oregon vs B1G Champ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Florida vs B1G Champ

• Florida vs Pac 12 Champ

• B1G Champ vs another team

• Pac 12 Champ vs another team

• Total voters

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a question. Nebraska beat a terrible, terrible Iowa team 13-7. And you're claiming they are elite and world beaters?

Another question for Nebraska fans, a year ago you guys played Washington 3 times in 1 year. This year you very well could play UCLA 3 times in 1 year.

Interesting.

I would love to see Oregon play in TWELVE DEGREE WIND CHILL WITH 40 MPH WINDS. Because that's what we were facing.

Not to mention our starting center and defensive tackle went down.

Those conditions were a serious equalizer.

Nebraska opens up its run game with the play action and the shotgun pass. You can't pass in 40 MPH winds with 12 degree wind chill.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well normally I'd like the see the best teams from each conference, but I guess maybe we could let Oregon back in and let Stanford play someone who will put up a fight.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OR we could take the best team from the Pac 12....STANFORD...and let the Rose Bowl pick someone other than the B1G this year.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing our next two games will be inside a dome and in southern CA.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well normally I'd like the see the best teams from each conference, but I guess maybe we could let Oregon back in and let Stanford play someone who will put up a fight.

This is really funny to me. You wont be saying that when Nebraska takes wiscy to the fuckin shed next sat.

We won't be spotting you 14 points this time bub.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely not Oregon since they couldn't win the Pac-12

As far as Nebraska getting respect -- stop turning it over and beating a top 10 team will get Nebraska the respect. A win over stanford is a Top 10 finish and a top 5 ranking in next years preseason poll.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford is three times the team anyone they're going to see in the Rose Bowl is. Ohio State beat us both, and Stanford would turn them into nut stew. You might want to focus on the week at hand.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely not Oregon since they couldn't win the Pac-12

As far as Nebraska getting respect -- stop turning it over and beating a top 10 team will get Nebraska the respect. A win over stanford is a Top 10 finish and a top 5 ranking in next years preseason poll.

:nod:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford is three times the team anyone they're going to see in the Rose Bowl is. Ohio State beat us both, and Stanford would turn them into nut stew. You might want to focus on the week at hand.

:sadbron:

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why you say that? Because they beat Oregon? Went into overtime against Notre Dame? Destroyed UCLA?

What about their overtime game against Arizona? Touchdown win against Washington State? Loss to Washington?

Stanford had some big wins. But they had some that were just mediocre. Wisconsin and Nebraska had running back struggles early in the year, and now they are going strong. I don't see this huge optimism to Stanford vs B1G.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ForkEm is just extremely scared that Nebraska has a real shot at winning the Rose Bowl this year when one year before, Wisconsin's self-claimed "greatest team of all time" couldn't even do that.

This Nebraska team is not even in the top 20 in terms of the history of Husker teams.

His worst nightmare is having to show his face around Rose Bowl champ Nebraska fans.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why you say that? Because they beat Oregon? Went into overtime against Notre Dame? Destroyed UCLA?

What about their overtime game against Arizona? Touchdown win against Washington State? Loss to Washington?

Stanford had some big wins. But they had some that were just mediocre. Wisconsin and Nebraska had running back struggles early in the year, and now they are going strong. I don't see this huge optimism to Stanford vs B1G.

Please do not trouble Fuckembutthurt with your meaningless facts and truths.