• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who would have thought

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would have thought that at this time of the year Cleveland would be winning the AFC North? Now I understand they have played one more game than Cincinnati and the Ravens but for Cleveland to still be in this race especially after trading Richardson is pretty impressive in my book.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would have thought that at this time of the year Cleveland would be winning the AFC North? Now I understand they have played one more game than Cincinnati and the Ravens but for Cleveland to still be in this race especially after trading Richardson is pretty impressive in my book.

Definitely surprising. Not sure what to make of it, but the safest conclusion might simply be that the AFCN is a mess! The Bengals and the Ravens have opportunities on Sunday to restore a little normalcy to that division, but I don't really like either teams chances.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy for Cleveland's fans, but they are about to go on a 5-game losing streak.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely surprising. Not sure what to make of it, but the safest conclusion might simply be that the AFCN is a mess! The Bengals and the Ravens have opportunities on Sunday to restore a little normalcy to that division, but I don't really like either teams chances.

Yeah I don't know what is going on with the AFC North this year. The Steelers are just down right pathetic which just sounds weird. The Ravens can look good one week then fall flat on their face the next. Same can be said about Cincinnati. The Browns look like the only consistent team of the bunch.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy for Cleveland's fans, but they are about to go on a 5-game losing streak.

Definitely possible, since those games are v. Detroit, @ GB, @KC, v. Baltimore, and @Cincinnati. Should be a big opportunity for the Ravens and the Bengals to work their way up in the division. Is one or both up to the task?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely possible, since those games are v. Detroit, @ GB, @KC, v. Baltimore, and @Cincinnati. Should be a big opportunity for the Ravens and the Bengals to work their way up in the division. Is one or both up to the task?

Cleveland will finish 3rd in the division.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we shall see where they all finish...Cleveland gave the Ravens all they could handle just a couple of weeks ago then blew out Cincinnati so they seem right in the thick of all this for the running. I do agree that most likely they finish 3rd in this division but unless the Bengals and Ravens turn it up a notch sometime soon I could see Cleveland hanging around long enough to take this division.

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Lose your first two games.
2) Trade your best player for a draft pick.
3) Win your next 3.

The inability to predict anything in this league is what makes it so entertaining. As much as I despise Norv Turner, he is a solid OC. And Cleveland should have some continuity with him for a while, since they could win 9 straight Super Bowls and Norv would still not be able to get a job as a head coach.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland will finish 3rd in the division.

Probably as nearly safe a bet as it was five games ago, when few presumably expected them to finish above third place, before they traded Richardson. Still, I just haven't seen enough from either the Ravens or the Bengals to make think that Cleveland has absolutely no shot of finishing above one or both of those teams. That would change somewhat, in my opinion, if Baltimore beats Miami or Cincinnati beats NE on Sunday, neither of which am I predicting.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Lose your first two games.
2) Trade your best player for a draft pick.
3) Win your next 3.

Very concise summary of the Cleveland recipe for success. Doesn't hurt that the AFCN looks unusually weak at this point.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually, I pissed off the Ravens and Steelers fans before the season, by predicting the winner would be at best 9-7. I picked Baltimore as AFCN winner but at either 8-8 or 9-7, that is obviously not a strong pick.