• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who wins the East

Who wins the NFC EAST?

• Washington Redskins

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Philadelphia Eagles

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NY Giants

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think about this, last six games, Eagles have given up 21 or less points in each game - that bodes well for them if they can keep that up

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt the Cowpukes overpaid for Sean Lee, like the overpay for many, many, many of their players

(Choko, Austin, Ratliff, Spencer, Free, etc).

Then again, when Lee does play, he's a difference maker.

I wish I could say the same for our MLB.

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The eagles are terrible, they're just less terrible than the rest of the NFC East.

Does it really matter who wins the NFC LEast this year? Obviously, the Sheagles, Redskins, Cowboys, or Giants would be the worst team in the playoffs. They're not better than any other divisional winner, and probably worse than the other wildcard teams, be them the Niners, Panthers, Lions, or packers.

The best they can hope for is to play the bears, a team that is equally as bad as the rest of the NFC East.

Though I do think the Redskins could match up well vs the Panthers - a team with no offensive weapons.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark, weren't you impaled for saying that Dallas' D had no depth as well?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think about this, last six games, Eagles have given up 21 or less points in each game - that bodes well for them if they can keep that up

Was listening to Philly radio this morning. Amazing how negative that town is after a win. Glad I'm not a fan there. Would drive me crazy. Just the way everyone was reacting to Deseans comments regarding fans booing is typical for Philly fans. Smh.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea, I was pretty much drawn and quartered for that one as well as saying that statistically Dallas would be one of the worst defenses in the league this year.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I was pretty much drawn and quartered for that one as well as saying that statistically Dallas would be one of the worst defenses in the league this year.

Thought so. Good on you for being the bigger person and not rubbing that in their faces. Wouldn't have blamed you, given how much heat they gave you on that point.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

define depth/ Is it second or forth unit guys? My issue remains this supposed better depth in Washington....has that shown up?

and shark is still wrong about Lee's value as a football player, but it's good to see he still as an opinion now and then.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
define depth/ Is it second or forth unit guys? My issue remains this supposed better depth in Washington....has that shown up?

and shark is still wrong about Lee's value as a football player, but it's good to see he still as an opinion now and then.

Uh oh... Let's not start an unwinnable debate here...

Depth is a bit of a debatable issue to me. Depends how you look at it. I think it depends on the talent vs. salary vs performance on the field. A team can get into trouble quickly when high dollar, great talent players go down. It can also get into trouble with reasonable talent, reasonable salary players not stepping up.

I'm not about to get into a pissing match regarding 'better' depth. It's too subjective for me. We will know at the end of the season based on performance on the field. Regardless, both Defenses are epically bad this year.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol.....stoke that fire.....makes that Minnesota lose seem better

Couldnt help myself. Forgive me. You both had some good points. But I definitly don't want to see a pissing match resume. So ignore my comment please PDay.

Last edited by a moderator:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so....since this division is so bad, will it be a disgrace for any team to win it and host a playoff game, or does that just apply for Dallas?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so....since this division is so bad, will it be a disgrace for any team to win it and host a playoff game, or does that just apply for Dallas?

It doesn't apply to any team. All you can ask for is a chance at the dance, come end of the season.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.....1 of 6.

I'll take 7-9 if it somehow wins the division

With tie breaking metrics, boys could possibly do that. Skins obviously need more to take it. Shot ourselves in the foot early, for sure.