• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who wins the AFC North?

Who will win the AFC North this season?

• Total voters

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring in some more Ravens fans, we need them to be represented.
Just get rid of that little gay oriole logo in you avatar. Reminds me of that hillbilly tedman.....

Really Southie, you got 2 gay looking leprechauns in yours and you're gonna criticize his....
And then there is this;

image_zpsbd5d80d9.jpg

And this;
New-England-Patriots-Funny-Madden-Cover-Tom-Brady-high-five_zpsh55dtclx.png

And this;
bradyslide_zps993f78e5.jpg
Know whata mean Vern ?? :D

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really Southie, you got 2 gay looking leprechauns in yours and you're gonna criticize his....
And then there is this;

image_zpsbd5d80d9.jpg

And this;
New-England-Patriots-Funny-Madden-Cover-Tom-Brady-high-five_zpsh55dtclx.png

And this;
bradyslide_zps993f78e5.jpg
Know whata mean Vern ?? :D

Seriously you need to find some fresh pics. Don't be lazy and keep using the same ones.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked the Ravens. However, I think Cleveland is the darkhorse in this division and will be solid this season. I wouldn't be surprised if they won the division.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously you need to find some fresh pics. Don't be lazy and keep using the same ones.

I got plenty, but you have to use them where they fit, and leave me alone, I'm tormenting Cheaters fans, man...:D

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked the Ravens. However, I think Cleveland is the darkhorse in this division and will be solid this season. I wouldn't be surprised if they won the division.

They have made improvements on paper, but like everyone else , they have to do it in game time, and their qb position isn't solid at all....
I do look for them to do better this year because I for one in a minority think JM will show up and become a decent qb, either this yr or next.....But win the division over 3 other solid teams, that's wishful thinking IMO...

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have made improvements on paper, but like everyone else , they have to do it in game time, and their qb position isn't solid at all....
I do look for them to do better this year because I for one in a minority think JM will show up and become a decent qb, either this yr or next.....But win the division over 3 other solid teams, that's wishful thinking IMO...
I agree with this. It's just my opinion that I wouldn't be surprised if they won the division. It's probably unlikely, but if that offense can score, they will be good. They are very good on defense already.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am picking the Ravens, but like most people here, I have no feel for this division at all. The Browns will probably be bad (but, even that, I would not bet the farm on), and I feel like the Steelers need a year or two to retool that defense. The Bengles should have a good team again.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the steelers win teh division again. Mostly because I think the trio of Big Ben, Brown, and Bell will go nuts again this year.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens or Pitt ..... If Pitt can improve their defense I"d lean their way... They're O was doing some pretty good things last year...

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just get rid of that little gay oriole logo in you avatar. Reminds me of that hillbilly tedman.....
You may need to start charging tedman rent for being in your head so much.

The logo is just a logo... a logo.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There use to be more but we were all degenerates after the Super Bowl win and got our asses banned ..lol...

Make u a deal I'll get rid of the Oriole logo bc u think it looks gay and hillbilly ish if you get rid of ********* looking Leprechaun spinning the ball Celtics logo? Deal?

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U don't remember me from ESPN or the Ravens page?

;)
Of course I do, this is the first I saw of you on the Hoop though, didn't know you joined long ago but haven't posted much, just glad to see you here....Not many Ravens fans on here, so I have to battle our foes off by myself most of the time...
It's a cool board though and most posters are alright, some friendly banter and some good football talk too....
Best board by far that I've been on since ESPN shut down....
The mods and admins let you have a little fun without trying to be your parent....
I know you, and you'll fit right in, stop by more often, we'll leave a light on for you....:yo: