• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who wins the 3rd and 4th WR positions?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No love for Redshirt Freshman TJ Jones!?!

I think Broyles gets cut. I hope he gets cut. If I have to watch Fuller and Ross drop passes while there's a compitent replacement standing on the sidelines, I'll be annoyed.

I could see Lance Moore catching 30 passes this year. But I can see Theo Riddick catching 50.

Like Jones and Fuller...over Ross and Broyles.

Winner winner.
Where in the hell is Ed?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winner winner.
Where in the hell is Ed?
image.jpg

And I already told you, he's busy enough with coaching and filming bar fights. (I'm gonna pay the shit outta my back when confirmation arrives. Pat. The. Shit. OuttaIt. )

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oops. Didn't mean for my hands to be life size in that pic.

I'll take the class this winter, if there's room.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we keep Fuller and Moore for sure besides our 2 studs. That leaves Ross, Broyles, Jones, and some practice guys. I would rather Jones for sure and maybe Broyles. Let Ross go. I might consider getting rid of our TEs. Williams, Fauria and the no names can all go. Just carry Pettigrew and Ebron for now. Then we can carry a Fullback. I honestly think if Moore has anything left that Broyles is gone.

giphy-gif-26101-gif.26992.gif

Attachments

• 200_s.gif
    200_s.gif
    5.8 KB · Views: 19

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You always let us know when you're right. Love the pic! Keep it handy, the Eagles may finally run away with the East. When Romo chokes again with no run game.

I think they can win it, although not sure about running away. At some point that offense will be exposed and defenses will start to give them fits. The QBs will be running for their lives eventually. Bad knees anf Buttfumble are the only 2 they have fr the whole season. Could be a playoff debacle.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winner winner.
Where in the hell is Ed?
Im here Gandy...ive been busy. Coaching High School football now. Its taxing. I was able to watch our Lions play piss poor pass D and blow the game. I think our tackling was god awful and Austins playcalling was bad...how many times can they run a screen or can Allen drag and be wide open? Staff found a way to lose again ...I don't know why we don't bust that bracket coverage by dragging Calvin like SD did Allen. Lombardi better get it together also...18 games in and he is really starting to piss me off.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see you back. Like talking football when you are involved. Glad to see you move up the ranks. Coaching kids can be thankless on many levels, but very gratifying when you see kids grow.

@Coach_Ed_LPW

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I coached HS football for a couple years. Those kids were terrible.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I coached HS football for a couple years. Those kids were terrible.

Does that reflect on the coach or the kids? Just maybe I looked at coaching kids different. Teach fundamentals and prepare the kid for the next level. No offense either Rob. You just strike me as a guy with a very high football IQ, but prolly not a good teacher.

I'm friends with more than a 100 kids I coached almost twenty years ago. Some of those kids were not very talented, but apparently I had a impact on them. Preparing them for the their next level, which was life and not sports. Again still very gratifying

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does that reflect on the coach or the kids? Just maybe I looked at coaching kids different. Teach fundamentals and prepare the kid for the next level. No offense either Rob. You just strike me as a guy with a very high football IQ, but prolly not a good teacher.

I'm friends with more than a 100 kids I coached almost twenty years ago. Some of those kids were not very talented, but apparently I had a impact on them. Preparing them for the their next level, which was life and not sports. Again still very gratifying

I was the strength and conditioning coach. Taught those kids how to powerlift. When I got there they were all typically trying to bench way too much and doing not much else. They succeeded there, but were awful on game day. HC was a bum, other staff were bums who lived at Coney Island. I did it cause I thought it would be fun, and it was. But the team sucked. Lutheran North West.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see you back. Like talking football when you are involved. Glad to see you move up the ranks. Coaching kids can be thankless on many levels, but very gratifying when you see kids grow.

@Coach_Ed_LPW
Thanks man. Its actually been awesome. My son is a freshman so Im coaching him, thats fun. The highschool Im at is new, its only been around 10 years...no tradition. 4 coaches in 4 years, but the coach we have now is experienced and here to stay. We are part of changing the culture. Our varsity has 8 sophomores starting right now playing in 7A Hillsborough county Florida. Not doing well lets just say. We cap off the season against Plant High...youve seen them on ESPN im sure. But our JV squad that Im coaching is 3-1, kids have bought in. They started out with some bad attitudes but we held strong with accountablility and benching skilled players with shit attitudes. These kids play hard start to finish. The varsity coaches are really happy, they say they cant wait for this group to come up. They took our running back/linebacker last week and he started for them Friday. I was extremely nervous when the head coach asked me to be DC(he didnt have much else)...I didnt really want the job coming in first year at high school, i just wanted to be a position coach. 2 shutouts in 4 games, really shouldve had 3, we gave up a TD with 30 seconds left with out #3's in. Weve won 42-0,28-6, and 41-0. Lost game 3 34-12. We turned the ball over 5 times, defense held for as long as they could. Held them to a field goal on the first drive, they pooched kicked straight up in the air our kid didnt fair catch and then muffed. They drove down we picked them off on the 10. The ran 18 plays into the 2nd Q before we had the ball. The offense then got a personal foul which caused them to 3 and out. We punted to the 45. The ran it down our throats, 7 plays for 55 yards...a trap team wore us down. Next drive the offense gets a first down and fumbles again. They drive down and score again. We get it back with a minute and throw a pick 6. Just a terrible half.

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you coach at a crappy 7A there is a chance you might have played against my friends 5A team the week before last.

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No my friend is a coach at something or other South East in Pinellas county. He was at a tiny school called Chiefland southwest of Gainesville as the DC the past few years.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No my friend is a coach at something or other South East in Pinellas county. He was at a tiny school called Chiefland southwest of Gainesville as the DC the past few years.
Probably Gibbs High.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our 3rd could be Antonio Brown and our 4th OBJ, and Lombardi still couldn't do anything with the offense.