• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Who will win the NFC North?

Who will win the NFC North?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, I dont want to go all Packer fan here, but Rodgers was not himself, lost his main receiver for he year in Jordy Nelson, although he had players step up, but their offensive line was what hurt the team the most. Thats all stuff that will be corrected. Considering what they lost last year, its just plain denial to not think they are going right back to the top.

Bears are not winning because of their offense this year, they will win because of the defense, and thats all the generational long bear fan wants now, not the flash in the pan offense.

Its the same as people predicting the bears winning games against the same types of teams on the road that were decimated with injuries at Houston, At Colts, At Dallas all early in the year before those teams injuries normally set in.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Pack and Viks will duke it out until the final weeks... could go either way...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Added offensive line help, Treadwell and a healthy AD make the Vikes offense a formidable one. The defense could and hopefully will be top 3 in the game.

I like the Vikes baring injury to make a serious push this year towards a SB...

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that Vikings defense could definitely be elite. 3rd year for a HC is when they usually start to peak. And that guy has a ton of young defensive talent to work with. Then it's a question of what's better, the Vikings offense or Packers defense, and I gotta go with the Vikings offense in that one. I'd also give them the edge on STs.

The Packer hate shows