• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who really won the RG3 trade?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skins fan here. It was RG3 for Brockers, Jenkins, Ogletree and Robinson. Jenkins is no longer with the team. The Redskins have two division championships and RG3 was ROY. Plus we still found our franchise QB in Cousins in that same draft. You guys have not won anything yet. Now you gave up a kings ransom to get your QB to see if he can take you to at least a division title. Whether its Wentz or Goff both guys are going to need time to develop. Plus if they are expected to start right away I think the pressure would be huge. None of these players will have an impact like RG3 did had on the Skins when he won ROY.

So you guys got more players but what team had more success? What team is better off right now? So who really won the RG3 trade? I come in peace.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why is it bullshit explain yourself?

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's bs is that you "come in peace".

Your team didn't succeed because of the RG3 trade. Rams won the trade hands down. The FO and Fisher didn't make enough moves to put together a playoff team. But it must be nice playing in the NFC East.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still kind of early on Cousins. He had a bunch of great games last year but he needs to do it for an entire season now. I wouldn't consider him a sure thing yet. Really, this pretty well applies to the whole team. The other NCFE teams aren't all that good right now either.

Don't let that division title go to your head Washington!

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams have won more games than the Redskins since the trade playing in a lot harder division. If we were playing in the East we would be division favorites.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone remember when the NFC East was thought to be the best division in football?

My how things have changed.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy talking about the East, that is division two in the NFL. We are sending teams to Super Bowls in this division.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter about the division. Its a fact that the Redskins have had more success than the Rams in the last four years. Kind of early on Cousins? I think the rams would be all over Cousins if he was a UFA. I understand RG3 only had one productive year for us. But you Rams fans would take a division championship in a heartbeat vs your last 4 years of mediocrity. Plus you factor in this trade how are the Rams better off than the Redskins right now?

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams won the trade. If the Rams were in the NFCE, they might be the 4 time defending NFCE champs right now.

Ogletree or Brockers by themselves would swing the trade in their favor. Add in the production they got for Jenkins & the third round comp pick coming there way for him. That turns the trade into a landslide.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jenkins is gone. Brockers and Ogletree are not pro bowl players. You guys did not have success in the last four years. That is a fact. And with this stupid trade this should put you in the cellar for a long time assuming the 49ers have a clue.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isnt overall team success #1 when evaluating trades?

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jenkins is gone. Brockers and Ogletree are not pro bowl players. You guys did not have success in the last four years. That is a fact. And with this stupid trade this should put you in the cellar for a long time assuming the 49ers have a clue.

Jenkins performed & will bring back a 3rd round pick. That is better than anything the Deadskins received in the trade.

Unless I am seeing Lombardi Trophies: 27-36-1 > 26-38

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter about the division. Its a fact that the Redskins have had more success than the Rams in the last four years. Kind of early on Cousins? I think the rams would be all over Cousins if he was a UFA. I understand RG3 only had one productive year for us. But you Rams fans would take a division championship in a heartbeat vs your last 4 years of mediocrity. Plus you factor in this trade how are the Rams better off than the Redskins right now?
I am not a Rams fan and I find it amazing you are completely content/sold on Cousins after a couple good games, after going through the RG3 shit. Cousins could turn out to be great but I wouldnt be comfy yet if I were a Skins fan.

You didn't come in peace like you claimed and you are pounding your chest when the verdict isn't in on who "won the trade" like it matters anyway.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok Jenkins performed. I agree with you but now he is gone and cant help the Rams win. You are trying to tell me Rams fans would turn down 2 division championships and Kirk Cousins? With all the Rams picks they got in the trade why no QB? Now they take a huge gamble on Wentz or Goff.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not a Rams fan and I find it amazing you are completely sold on Cousins after a couple good games, after going through the RG3 shit. Cousins could turn out to be great but I wouldnt be content yet if I were a Skins fan.

You didn't come in peace like you claimed and you are pounding your chest when the verdict isn't in on who "won the trade" like it matters anyway.

gooch, KC would have gotten more money in FA than Oswelier got. What does that tell you? The guy had the highest completion % in the whole league with no running game. What does that tell you? Rg3 was just an athlete not a pro QB like KC is. The Rams never got a QB with all those picks and could not win. How does that not matter?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To sum up. I had to hear all the Rams fans about the RG3 trade. Now this Qb trade just puts the Rams in a huge hole. I hope they take Wentz. I think Goff is ready to play right away and Wentz needs time. Fisher is probably not going to be around to see this trade through.

Sorry guys just had to get this stuff off my chest. The Rams fans cant not be too happy with Fisher and the Snead right now.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To sum up. I had to hear all the Rams fans about the RG3 trade. Now this Qb trade just puts the Rams in a huge hole. I hope they take Wentz. I think Goff is ready to play right away and Wentz needs time. Fisher is probably not going to be around to see this trade through.

Your reasoning is insane. Winning the NFCE is no better a badge of honor than going 7-9 in the NFCW. Cousins has had ONE good season. Cousins' ONE good season doesn't out do all the talent the Rams got in that trade. And they will still be getting residual talent from that trade in the form of compensation picks.

Congrats, you play in just about the worst division in the NFL & have squeaked into the playoffs twice.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gooch, KC would have gotten more money in FA than Oswelier got. What does that tell you? The guy had the highest completion % in the whole league with no running game. What does that tell you? Rg3 was just an athlete not a pro QB like KC is. The Rams never got a QB with all those picks and could not win. How does that not matter?
Cousins numbers definitely matter but look at the defenses he faced. I am not saying he is shit. I am just saying I am not near as sold on how good Cousins is yet without seeing more of it out of him and it is surprising you are this comfy with him already.

Sorry guys just had to get this stuff off my chest. The Rams fans cant not be too happy with Fisher and the Snead right now.

Hell no the St Louis Rams fans aren't happy with anything right now and I don't blame them. How did you expect them to reply to you?

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's something you don't see everyday...A Cardinals fan and a Steelers fan arguing FOR the Rams lol...Actually you're arguing against stupidity, which I'm all for, so carry on :suds:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, the last I looked we still have Ogltree, Brockers and Robinson from the trade! What do the Redskin have??.....................PLEASE RESPOND!!