• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is the Flyers #1 Goalie?

#1 Goalie

• BOB

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • BOOSH

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how everyone on the planets bringing up the Flyers goaltending when in reality its the whole fucking team's fault....comical. Bouch wasn't anything fantastic against the rags I'll give them that but Bob really had no chance and IMO looked like the only player out there not in quicksand.

All in all I'm more concerned about the PP heading into the playoffs than the goaltending....

h X c Chris

foul-mouthed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Funny how everyone on the planets bringing up the Flyers goaltending when in reality its the whole fucking team's fault....comical. Bouch wasn't anything fantastic against the rags I'll give them that but Bob really had no chance and IMO looked like the only player out there not in quicksand.

All in all I'm more concerned about the PP heading into the playoffs than the goaltending....

Its not the goal, its the team for sure. The defense has been out to lunch for a month now, Versteeg seems to be the only guy scoring on a regular basis...if these guys dont pull their heads out of their asses soon they're going to fade quick in the playoffs.

If we lose to an Oilers team with Penner traded, Hall injured, and Hemsky injured...then there is something SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY wrong.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that if the Briere Leino and Toxs favorite Hartnell get going again the whole team will.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep agreed Richie's line has picked it up but Giroux's cooled off partly due to Carts being out with the flu...this meant DB's line rising from the ashes as they've been as cold as ice of late. DB looked like he was sick on the weekend so that could be part of it but they need to snap out of it as you need 2 of your top 3 lines rolling.....actually when you think about it the 4th line was pretty good all weekend which is nice to see.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep agreed Richie's line has picked it up but Giroux's cooled off partly due to Carts being out with the flu...this meant DB's line rising from the ashes as they've been as cold as ice of late. DB looked like he was sick on the weekend so that could be part of it but they need to snap out of it as you need 2 of your top 3 lines rolling.....actually when you think about it the 4th line was pretty good all weekend which is nice to see.

You are correct about the 4th line i thought they played well all weekend. The problem for us is thats was our best line all weekend.:frown:

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panaccio says BOB in net tonight

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ha he also just tweeted that he gave up 2 60 footers in practice lol

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, no shit. I thought Boosh would get the nod for sure...

I guess Lavy wants to reassure Bob that he has confidence in him.

Yeah, my guess is that's who he wants to go with for the playoffs so he's testing him now to see how he handles these high pressure situations.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with testing him now, but I think in the same respect, this is a huge opportunity for Bob to redeem himself and earn that top spot. If he keeps falling flat on his face and crippling under the pressure in these big time games, Boosh is there to start instead.

I'm at peace with that fact, really. It is what it is. We don't expect either goalie to be outstanding, but they won't have to be for our team to have success throughout the playoffs. It's the top five defenders that will pick up any slack. We're seeing this now, even minus Pronger. Coburn, Meszaros, Carle and Timonen are all playing massive minutes and thriving with it.

There are other teams that will need their goalie to stand on his head in the playoffs to have success. I'd venture a guess that the team we play tonight is one of them. That is just not how our particular team is built.

Last edited by a moderator:

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with testing him now, but I think in the same respect, this is a huge opportunity for Bob to redeem himself and earn that top spot. If he keeps falling flat on his face and crippling under the pressure in these big time games, Boosh is there to start instead.

I'm at peace with that fact, really. It is what it is. We don't expect either goalie to be outstanding, but they won't have to be for our team to have success throughout the playoffs. It's the top five defenders that will pick up any slack. We're seeing this now, even minus Pronger. Coburn, Meszaros, Carle and Timonen are all playing massive minutes and thriving with it.

There are other teams that will need their goalie to stand on his head in the playoffs to have success. I'd venture a guess that the team we play tonight is one of them. That is just not how our particular team is built.

Agreed!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bob's showing was the silver lining to the game and we all have to face it that if Bouch was in net they don't even get a point. Its worth the risk to give Bob the first shot as Bouch can easily come off the bench.

I laughed at that fucking tool errey he of course brought up how their 2 stars were out as always then chuckled at how the Flyers have to play their top 4 Dmen of course not mentioning the fact that Pronger is out.....what a fucking idiot.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I laughed at that fucking tool errey he of course brought up how their 2 stars were out as always then chuckled at how the Flyers have to play their top 4 Dmen of course not mentioning the fact that Pronger is out.....what a fucking idiot.

Errey? pffft What an asshole. :nod: