• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is ready to admit Mitch was

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitch is an inaccurate thrower. Behind receivers...too high...too low....too far.

That was always his biggest problem. You gotta throw a catchable ball and give your guys a chance.

That has nothing to do with coaching.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the most head in ass logic I've ever seen.

Most of Mitch's wins came when the defense was playing at elite levels. Did you factor that into the formula?
So when he wasnt starting and you went 6-14 did the elite D take those 20 ganes off ?

Say what you want but some guys win. And sometimes its not pretty. But your elite D went 6-14 without Mitch

Thats a big enough sakple size to tell you what yiu need to know

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This answer is almost as dumb as the question this answer was attempting to answer. lol
Yeah... no its not

Ultimately you guys are no different from Wash fans tekling me they won because of D and not Smith even tjough thar same D couldnt beat anyone when someone else started at QB

It is what is

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when he wasnt starting and you went 6-14 did the elite D take those 20 ganes off ?

Say what you want but some guys win. And sometimes its not pretty. But your elite D went 6-14 without Mitch

Thats a big enough sakple size to tell you what yiu need to know

The defense regressed in 19 and 20. Look at their yards and PPG numbers as well as turnovers. And, not shockingly, the team won less.

If you think Trubisky is why the Bears won games….you’re an idiot. Simple as that.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... no its not

Ultimately you guys are no different from Wash fans tekling me they won because of D and not Smith even tjough thar same D couldnt beat anyone when someone else started at QB

It is what is

You can’t type five words in a row correctly. Maybe you’re not the expert you think you are?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitch is an inaccurate thrower. Behind receivers...too high...too low....too far.

That was always his biggest problem. You gotta throw a catchable ball and give your guys a chance.

That has nothing to do with coaching.
There are 8 men who have finished their NFL careers with a higher completion percentage than Mitch.

The two most recent retirees from that group are Drew Brees and Phil Rivers.

He is currently 19th all time. Tom Brady sits at #20.

He’s 34 in career passer rating. Four spots ahead of Dan Marino, five ahead of Favre.

I’d love to see the Lions signs him next year.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are 8 men who have finished their NFL careers with a higher completion percentage than Mitch.

The two most recent retirees from that group are Drew Brees and Phil Rivers.

He is currently 19th all time. Tom Brady sits at #20.

He’s 34 in career passer rating. Four spots ahead of Dan Marino, five ahead of Favre.

I’d love to see the Lions signs him next year.

Comparing completion percentages of QBs from today to past eras is like comparing kickers FG percentages.

The ball used to look and feel different. It was softer and more rounder versus the harder ball today that is way more aerodynamic. That’s had an effect on passing and kicking alike. And that’s a huge part of the reason numbers are higher.

Not to mention the modern passing game. Where teams run 5 wide formations and spread out defenses. That stuff barely happened in the 70s and even 80s.

Different game. And completion percentage doesn’t tell the whole story when you talk about ball placement accuracy.

On top of all that….look at Mitch’s numbers when you move to throws beyond 10 yards and then throws beyond 20.

Now if you want to run a 6 yard yard passing attack…..he’s your guy.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comparing completion percentages of QBs from today to past eras is like comparing kickers FG percentages.

The ball used to look and feel different. It was softer and more rounder versus the harder ball today that is way more aerodynamic. That’s had an effect on passing and kicking alike. And that’s a huge part of the reason numbers are higher.

Not to mention the modern passing game. Where teams run 5 wide formations and spread out defenses. That stuff barely happened in the 70s and even 80s.

Different game. And completion percentage doesn’t tell the whole story when you talk about ball placement accuracy.

On top of all that….look at Mitch’s numbers when you move to throws beyond 10 yards and then throws beyond 20.

Now if you want to run a 6 yard yard passing attack…..he’s your guy.
8 retired guys, 10 current guys with higher completion percentages.

Either way, Nagy and FO shoulda been sent packing before Mitch.

Also, he had one decent weapon to throw to past five yards. Robinson, that’s it.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re right. Mitch is a top 20 QB. I was just being silly, apparently.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss the days when players were judged by actually watching games instead of just cherry picking stats.
I miss the days when winning ganes mattered more than completion %

Do i guess we are all sad

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss the days when winning ganes mattered more than completion %

Do i guess we are all sad

I challenge you to find one game....one game....where we can absolutely say the Bears won 100% because of Mitch Trubisky.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't a question. Do you see a question mark? I don't either. Go back to school.

You're a dumbass old fart. How in the world does one prove a game was won solely 100% by any player grey pubes?

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a dumbass old fart.

Good retort. I know you are but what am I?

That's a question, by the way.

How in the world does one prove a game was won solely 100% by any player grey pubes?

Ignore the obvious hyperbole and just name a game that you could definitively say Mitch was very responsible for the victory and had he not played we likely would lose.

It's really not that hard.

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nagy being bad doesn't equal Mitch being good.

Nagy sucks. Mitch sucked. Both can be true.
Both are below par but Mitch has a chance to prove he doesn't suck as much as he did under Nagy.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good retort. I know you are but what am I?

That's a question, by the way.

Ignore the obvious hyperbole and just name a game that you could definitively say Mitch was very responsible for the victory and had he not played we likely would lose.

It's really not that hard.

I'm not a Mitch supporter retard. I was pointing out your idiotic logic. It's a team game, no one player wins a game nor loses it. Ignore the obvious hyperbole and figure it out grey pubes.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a Mitch supporter retard

I don’t recall saying you were. Do you really struggle this hard with reading? That’s alarming.
Ignore the obvious hyperbole
I guess we can add hyperbole to the list of words you don’t comprehend and use incorrectly. Quite the long list kiddo.