• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is going to be the Team of 2010's Decade?

Team of 2010s will be...

• Total voters

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No love for Andrew Luck huh? I think the Colts could win more than 1 in the next 10 years if they play their cards right.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THE CLEVELAND BROWNS. DUH.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
No love for Andrew Luck huh? I think the Colts could win more than 1 in the next 10 years if they play their cards right.

I like what Indy's been doing the last couple of years. Dwayne Allen was my favourite TE in the draft the year they drafted Luck, and I thought signing DHB was a great move. TY Hilton showed to be great value, and I thought Josh Chapman was a steal at DT in the 5th (although he got hurt as a rook & didn't get to show it).

I think the AFC team with the most non-QB talent at this point is either the Ravens or the Bengals. But the Colts have Luck, so he might be enough to keep 'em in the playoffs on a regular basis. They're gonna need a couple of star defensive players, but if they get 'em they could be pretty good.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit Lions. Nick Fairley already said they are winning it this year. :whistle:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can not believe I slept on the Colts, Luck is the most prototypical QB that is most likely to be around for a few years. That is step 1,2 and 5 in winning multiple superbowls.

I feel Pats will be in the discussion as long as Brady can walk and Bill is doing his thing. If they can find Brady's replacement things could get awkward...I do not see Brady pulling a Favre though.

Give me the 49ers and Colts to get a couple.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit Lions. Nick Fairley already said they are winning it this year. :whistle:

True, but this thread is about multiples, until Fairley tells me I can count on multiple SB wins I can not give us the Decade.

Fairley? Waiting on pins and needles here?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Indy
2. SF
3. Atlanta
4. Washington
5. Seattle
6. Green Bay

In that order of likelihood IMO. I only went Colts number 1 because they are about the ONLY good YOUNG team in the AFC. The NFC is loaded with young talent.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Indy
2. SF
3. Atlanta
4. Washington
5. Seattle
6. Green Bay

In that order of likelihood IMO. I only went Colts number 1 because they are about the ONLY good YOUNG team in the AFC. The NFC is loaded with young talent.

I don't think Miami is far off in the young talent department. Denver is also pretty loaded, especially if Montee Ball pans out like they're saying he seems to be. The Bengals have also had some incredibly good drafts recently. While Dalton isn't a star, they have elite talent on offense with Green, Eifert, and potentially Bernard. Their defense is also real solid. In all seriousness, if the Browns can get consistent QB play and T-Rich is healthy, they could easily be a playoff contender. Their defense is real solid and they have talent at the skill positions on offense.

Limidi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9ers or hawks, leaning more 9ers.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Indy
2. SF
3. Atlanta
4. Washington
5. Seattle
6. Green Bay

First of all wouldnt you have to order your list to favor the one team that has actually won something already?

I could have went all homer and picked Green Bay and it would be a realistic vote however it is tooe arly to tell...

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats! first two decade dynasty.

outside homer pick if the Colts can build around Luck quickly they could be in the mix.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats! first two decade dynasty.

outside homer pick if the Colts can build around Luck quickly they could be in the mix.

Imagine if the Pats replace Brady* as efficiently as the replaced Bledsoe and Indy rebuilt quickly and efficiently that battle could just repeat itself!!!

*I know, blaspheme but when your hobby is knocking up super models the NFL can seem boring.

#truly enjoy the Pats, Belichick and Brady (Michigan Man)

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine if the Pats replace Brady* as efficiently as the replaced Bledsoe and Indy rebuilt quickly and efficiently that battle could just repeat itself!!!

*I know, blasphemy but when your hobby is knocking up super models the NFL can seem boring.

#truly enjoy the Pats, Belichick and Brady (Michigan Man)

Not at all. No one lasts forever. I think he has at least a couple good years left, and they do their best to be prepared when he goes out.

nk12thman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all wouldnt you have to order your list to favor the one team that has actually won something already?

I could have went all homer and picked Green Bay and it would be a realistic vote however it is tooe arly to tell...

I never understood this thought process. Winning last season, or two seasons ago has absolutely nothing to do with the seasons to come.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never understood this thought process. Winning last season, or two seasons ago has absolutely nothing to do with the seasons to come.

When it comes to success this decade it does. The packers already have one title this decade...one more than all but two others on the poll. Doesn't that necessitate those teams leading the way in current success this decade?

I know past success doesn't guarantee future success but the Pack, Giants and Ravens are definitely leading the way...at least IMO.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks are young & loaded for a decade of dominance. Best roster in the NFL. The party is just getting started for them.

SF continues to fill their team with relics to plug holes. Their secondary is even worse than last years. NFC is going to attack that garbage like Dahl and rookie Reid who sucks at pass coverage all season long.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: at the Pats homers. Your window already slammed shut. To quote Herb Brooks "It's oooover!"