• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who has the best chance at beating NE in the SB?

Who has the best chance at beating NE in the SB?

• Panthers

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Cardinals

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • Packers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 10 23.3%

• Total voters

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as I'm concerned NE is already going to the SB. Now I'd prefer Seattle not make it again because I don't want them to win either but I made them a choice because they're a dangerous team. I just want someone to knock off NE even if that's....sigh...Cam.

Arizona would be near a lock to beat them but the Broncos will be playing the Cards in the SB, they will lose also but at least we won't have to hear all the drama queens from NE with their excuses why they lost...
It's the refs, it's the weather, it's Goodell, it's a conspiracy , shoot, just make your own trophy and put it in your stadium, no one respects the jokes that are there anyway... **** :pound:

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your statements are in direct conflict with one another.
No they aren't.

I'll give you an example: in 2013, a factor in the Broncos beating the Patriots in the AFC Championship game was the fact that Gronk was injured. But you didn't hear Brady mention that in the post game, because he knows better. Complaining about injuries is a loser's lament.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona would be near a lock to beat them but the Broncos will be playing the Cards in the SB, they will lose also but at least we won't have to hear all the drama queens from NE with their excuses why they lost...
It's the refs, it's the weather, it's Goodell, it's a conspiracy , shoot, just make your own trophy and put it in your stadium, no one respects the jokes that are there anyway... **** :pound:

I feel better now OS your predictions are right there with Handicappers and Tgann

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they aren't.

I'll give you an example: in 2013, a factor in the Broncos beating the Patriots in the AFC Championship game was the fact that Gronk was injured. But you didn't hear Brady mention that in the post game, because he knows better. Complaining about injuries is a loser's lament.

In as much as teams that win don't bother to mention injuries, you're correct. However, you may not claim that Gronk's injury was at once, both a factor in the outcome of a game and an invalid excuse. The excuse is either valid or it is not.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In as much as teams that win don't bother to mention injuries, you're correct. However, you may not claim that Gronk's injury was at once, both a factor in the outcome of a game and an invalid excuse. The excuse is either valid or it is not.
I didn't say it was invalid, I said it was a loser's lament. And it is, because it ignores a million other factors on the game, especially injuries to the other team that kept some of their player's out. Plus you can't assume a different outcome if all injured players were healthy.

So using the we would have won if so and so was healthy is pathetic excuse making. It just comes across as being a sore loser.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a valid excuse is pathetic.

Right.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a valid excuse is pathetic.

Right.
It may be valid, it may not be. Like I said, we don't know what the outcome would be with the injured players.

That's why it's pathetic.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel better now OS your predictions are right there with Handicappers and Tgann

And as suspected, yours are locked into the homer zone with Neputz and Fat boy Racer....
I tell it like I see it, no matter who it is.....If the Cards can take down that Panthers D at their house, NE don't have much of a chance on a level playing field, and the Broncos don't have enough O to beat their stout D....
I picked Zona weeks ago to win it all, I've seen nothing to change my mind.....We'll see !!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may be valid, it may not be. Like I said, we don't know what the outcome would be with the injured players.

That's why it's pathetic.

When it's not valid, then call it pathetic. When it's valid, it's not pathetic. I simply don't understand the sheer lack of logic, you're applying here.

Like the example I used earlier, if the Pats had lost the Superbowl this past year and I tried to blame it on losing Jerod Mayo to IR, then I might rightfully be taken to task. Of course you have to get past a few injuries to replaceable players.

If we win but lose Brady, Edleman and Gronk this weekend, the result of the Superbowl will be pretty much pre-determined. Some excuses are valid while some are not.

Significant injuries to key players most definitely change the outcome of games

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as suspected, yours are locked into the homer zone with Neputz and Fat boy Racer....
I tell it like I see it, no matter who it is.....If the Cards can take down that Panthers D at their house, NE don't have much of a chance on a level playing field, and the Broncos don't have enough O to beat their stout D....
I picked Zona weeks ago to win it all, I've seen nothing to change my mind.....We'll see !!

Nah not so much I don't suck the Patriots dick or go homer l. I don't get caught up with this shit or the "cheating" homos on here, leave it for the kids. If Pats win, I don't get a ring or a check from it. I have never predicted a Pats victory or talk like it's "my" team

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it's not valid, then call it pathetic. When it's valid, it's not pathetic. I simply don't understand the sheer lack of logic, you're applying here.

Like the example I used earlier, if the Pats had lost the Superbowl this past year and I tried to blame it on losing Jerod Mayo to IR, then I might rightfully be taken to task. Of course you have to get past a few injuries to replaceable players.

If we win but lose Brady, Edleman and Gronk this weekend, the result of the Superbowl will be pretty much pre-determined. Some excuses are valid while some are not.

Significant injuries to key players most definitely change the outcome of games

My point is, we don't know whether it's valid or not because we can't replay the game with the injured players. That's why it's a pathetic excuse.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is, we don't know whether it's valid or not because we can't replay the game with the injured players. That's why it's a pathetic excuse.

Sorry bro, you're simply digging in your heels.

Your heels are too entrenched to answer but I'll ask anyway. Would a Pats team without Brady Gronk and Edleman beat the Cards or Panthers?

No. The simple answer is no, they would not.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A healthy Denver team struggled to beat an injured Pittsburgh team but ya sure I'll buy that the same team can beat a a healthy New England team.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your heels are too entrenched to answer but I'll ask anyway. Would a Pats team without Brady Gronk and Edleman beat the Cards or Panthers?

First, you can't assume that. You just don't know. Probably a lot of people in 2001 didn't think the Patriots could win a Super Bowl without Drew Bledsoe, and we all know how that worked out.

Second, we don't know if a Pats team with Brady, Gronk, and Edelman would beat the Cards or Panthers.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, you can't assume that. You just don't know. Probably a lot of people in 2001 didn't think the Patriots could win a Super Bowl without Drew Bledsoe, and we all know how that worked out.

Second, we don't know if a Pats team with Brady, Gronk, and Edelman would beat the Cards or Panthers.

Correct, we don't know that but we do know thed's lose without them. You should try conceding a point some time. It's not that hard to do.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Compelling argument. You've nearly convinced me.

Keystone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll ask another question. At beginning of this season would anybody have thought the Broncos would finish the season 12-4 and be playing for the conference championship this weekend knowing beforehand the stats Manning would have?

Simple answer is no...

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct, we don't know that but we do know thed's lose without them. You should try conceding a point some time. It's not that hard to do.
You don't know that. You can't possibly know that. You may think it's likely, and I'd probably agree with that, but that's not the same as saying something you know.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To coin a mundane phrase: It is what it is. Let's have fun, and wait for the games to play out before jumping to conclusions... On any given Sunday...
:suds:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah not so much I don't go homer . I don't get caught up with this shit or the "cheating" homos on here, leave it for the kids. If Pats win, I don't get a ring or a check from it. I have never predicted a Pats victory or talk like it's "my" team

And you had to send a blizzard to teach me a lesson ?????....:faint: