• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who do you expect to prove the surprise of this draft in the future?

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The favorites that will be drafted within the TOP-10 have no alternative but to prove themselves... anything less will be a failure for (some of) them... but usually the "surprises" comes from lower...

The Bucks are a good example... They drafted Giannis at No 15 (possibly the best player in the world currently) and Brogdon was the 1st player ever to win COY although picked in the 2nd round... Only a season later picked Sterling Brown in the 2nd round, proving that they can scout much better than other teams... Now the Bucks are title contenders.

Who you think can be picked lower than No 10 and prove to be a "difference maker" in the league?

My pick would be... Sekou Doumbouya... what would yours be?

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just on name alone, Admiral Schofield. He's a bit underrated in my opinion. Wish he would fall to the Bucks. Perfect for their system.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably a center

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam Johnson. 4 year player with “limited” upside that’s just gonna produce. Has solid starter potential.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rui Hachimura - projected just outside the top 10 in most mocks like Sekou

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish the suggestions could be accompanied by some backing up of the suggestion... For instance, what I see on Sekou Doumbouya, is that he is totally raw... he hardly had any worthy training as to back up his explosiveness and athleticism and therefore is playing with his insticts... He reminds me a lot of Giannis when he was drafted... What his limits can be after he has some proper training by pros?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a fan of masturbation...
That was such a lame attempt at smack talk but I laughed anyway at your feistiness. Maybe I should call it Eurotrash talk

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was such a lame attempt at smack talk but I laughed anyway at your feistiness. Maybe I should call it Eurotrash talk
Actually it's just "having sense of humor that works"... If a jerk says "Bucks masturbation" because he hates the team and the third involved in the same conversation tries to calm him down by saying "we are all fans (of some team) here"... Then you take the second (which the jerk can't deny), keep "masturbation" from the jerk's (bold) comment, add the two as a conclusion and you end up with "he is a fan of masturbation" on which he can't reply... Because if he does, he will look more of a jerk than before...

It's a combination of "British sense of humor" (which is "playing with words") and the method that Socrates taught (irony supported by real arguments) as being most effective so that a jerk gets humiliated...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it's just "having sense of humor that works"... If a jerk says "Bucks masturbation" because he hates the team and the third involved in the same conversation tries to calm him down by saying "we are all fans (of some team) here"... Then you take the second (which the jerk can't deny), keep "masturbation" from the jerk's (bold) comment, add the two as a conclusion and you end up with "he is a fan of masturbation" on which he can't reply... Because if he does, he will look more of a jerk than before...

It's a combination of "British sense of humor" (which is "playing with words") and the method that Socrates taught (irony supported by real arguments) as being most effective so that a jerk gets humiliated...

Jerk lol? Coming from a superfan that can't identify fact from fan-fiction, I guess that's a compliment?

Everyone masturbates, get over yourself (hmm, maybe that should be re-worded...)

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're a mess in English. Are you this weird in Greek?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You should probably stop overthinking things, it's probably why you are having trouble doing simple math with your cap related issues.