• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

List of Bronco players with something to prove this year

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Drew Lock - is he really magically delicious?

2) Garrett Bolles - Appears to play Texas Hold'em on the football field. Can he play with opposable thumbs and still not get called for holding?

3) Bryce Callahan - Is he an illusion - or can he really play?

4) Royce Freeman - Hey Royce - feeling disrespected? You can do something about that.

5) Lloyd Cushenberry III - Hey Lloyd - do you realize you were the Broncos 3rd choice to be their rookie center?

6) Melvin Gordon - Are you worth $8 million a year?

7) Phillip Lindsay - If Gordon is worth $8 million a year - what are you worth?

8) Trey Marshall - You realize - don't you - the Broncos didn't draft, sign or trade for another Safety - because they believe you are good?

9) Ju'Wuan James - Did you know your former team laughed at the Broncos for signing you before it became apparent you couldn't play due to injury last year?

10) DeaSean Hamilton - The Broncos drafted the guy at Penn. State who started after you left - can you beat him out for snaps?

11) Courtland Sutton - Are you really "The Man" in this offense now?

12) DeMarcus Walker - Can you count the guys on the roster who play your position?

13) Tim Patrick - You're tall - anything else?

14) Ojemudia - Callahan is healthy again, but the Broncos expect you to start - can you out live your draft detractors?

15) Bradley Chubb - Are you really back and as good as new?

16) Von Miller - What do you have left in your tank?

17) Alex Johnson - Are you a flash in the pan? Can you be a 3 down player?

18) Josey Jewell - See note for DeMarcus Walker

19) Diontae Spenser - Are you worth a roster spot?

20) Heuerman - Butt - Fumagali - See note for DeMarcus Walker

21) Iaasac Yaidom - Did you notice the Broncos seem to be going in a different direction?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see it as a psychological advantage that the Broncos have so many players with something to prove. You can add guys playing for contracts like - Justin Simmons (unless he signs one), Shelby Harris, Lindsay, Trey Marshall, Von Miller, and even Bouye are in that category. That's a hungry team.

Go Broncos!

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think OC got it right. And I think Mingo made it all but impossible to follow up a list with almost half the roster on it.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think OC got it right. And I think Mingo made it all but impossible to follow up a list with almost half the roster on it.

That's easy for you to say.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos roster review: Safety P.J. Locke

I live in Austin so I was aware of PJ Locke, but this write up and the highlights really woke me up to him as a player and a person. He appears to Holder's competition for the 4th roster spot at Safety.