• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where will Travis Fulgham rank in the hierarchy of WRs after this season?

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was this supposed to be serious? Not much clearly.

That is why they added AJ Brown in the offseason to pair with DeVonta Smith.
Two-year-old post. Fulgham had a nice little run there for a few games.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,086.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody else bumped it, that's why I saw it.....just doing my obligatory drive-by.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schooled, like this fantastic prediction? You know, touting him as a potential top 10 in the NFL when he's going to get cut by the Packers who have their worst WR corp in probably 16 years.

B7AD2le.gif

What the hell are you talking about? What prediction? I asked a question! I don't see a prediction ANYWHERE in that post or the thread title.

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was player of the month. I find it hard to believe he isn't deserving of being on a 53 man roster after being the player of the month in the NFC. Something doesn't seem right.

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schooled, like this fantastic prediction? You know, touting him as a potential top 10 in the NFL when he's going to get cut by the Packers who have their worst WR corp in probably 16 years.

Packers probably have their most talented WR group they've ever had right now. However, they are also the least proven in the production category. Travis was the player of the month but then the Iggles made the mistake of putting in vets over him then cut him. I believe he's a Rasul Douglas but as a WR just waiting for a chance. At this point he's better than the scrub Amari Rodgers who is just terrible. It hurts to watch that scrub play.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers probably have their most talented WR group they've ever had right now. However, they are also the least proven in the production category. Travis was the player of the month but then the Iggles made the mistake of putting in vets over him then cut him. I believe he's a Rasul Douglas but as a WR just waiting for a chance. At this point he's better than the scrub Amari Rodgers who is just terrible. It hurts to watch that scrub play.
Everyones cut fulgham…

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyones cut fulgham…
Not everyone but a few teams. A few teams cut Rasul Douglas and the Pack scooped him up and he turned out to be their #1 CB last year. I wouldn't give up on a 24 year old WR with no major injury issues.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much can I get for an Travis Fudgeham autographed jock strap? Asking for a friend.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not everyone but a few teams. A few teams cut Rasul Douglas and the Pack scooped him up and he turned out to be their #1 CB last year. I wouldn't give up on a 24 year old WR with no major injury issues.
Yes things like that happen, but not often. And the packers cut him already. And he was cut two more times since the eagles cut him.

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes things like that happen, but not often. And the packers cut him already. And he was cut two more times since the eagles cut him.
Yeah there was no chance he was going to make the Packers team this late in preseason. He didn't even get a single snap. I think due to injuries they needed him as a reserve. Very sad