• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who cares how they won it, all that matters is that they won

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't the BCS...you don't get style points for a sexy win. A win is a win

All that matters at the end of the year are 3 things

1) Your win/loss standing (for playoff seeding/home field)
2) How healthy you are
3) How well you are playing

If we would've won this game by 40 but at the end of the year our team is sloppy and aren't playing well it won't matter. We played ugly and won ugly today, but by the end of the year if we're playing in top form with percy back with okung back...it won't matter if we won today by 5 or 1 or 40

All this does is it stirs up the chatter with the critics hiding in the shadows waiting for moments like these.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am, however, slightly mad that they couldn't cover the spread. I bet all in on my vcash

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I had 100 of real cash on this one. You can imagine the horror as I watched the offense lay down and die tonight. 7 1st downs. 7!!!!

We played like the Jags tonight and deserve a L. It's beyond dirty and an insult to the football gods that we still got a W. Least deserved W in football I've ever witnessed.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I had 100 of real cash on this one. You can imagine the horror as I watched the offense lay down and die tonight. 7 1st downs. 7!!!!

We played like the Jags tonight and deserve a L. It's beyond dirty and an insult to the football gods that we still got a W. Least deserved W in football I've ever witnessed.

Least deserving? Probably! But at the end of the night, we made a couple more plays than the Rams despite the 7 1st downs (and 3rd down efficiency was putrid was again). Had Bradford played, the outcome would've been "LOL Hawks."

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well on a positive note, it was a MUCH needed wakeup call and they somehow pulled out the W. Win / Win. Cable better have those lineman busting their ass like no other in practice this week. Anyone thinking Schneider will be on the phone before the trade deadline on Tuesday to get some help on the O-line?

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention that the last couple of MNF games for the Hawks has been quite eventful that'll give anyone a heart-attack. I'm kinda afraid of MNF games now.. I don't think my poor heart can take it. lol

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The tape is out… Our back up tackles can't block worth a dam…. I don't care if these guy's are elite pass rushers, YOU shouldn't get beat almost every dam play… It's ridiculous… We need more depth on our O-line in a bad way..

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well on a positive note, it was a MUCH needed wakeup call and they somehow pulled out the W. Win / Win. Cable better have those lineman busting their ass like no other in practice this week. Anyone thinking Schneider will be on the phone before the trade deadline on Tuesday to get some help on the O-line?

I certainly hope so. I wouldn't want to give up a lot for a short-term fix, but they need to do something to light a fire under the asses of the two tackles because they were turnstiles tonight and haven't been that good leading up to tonight either. Make a trade, bring in someone off the street or hell, bring Walter Jones back for a couple games if they have to. Just do something other than hope that these guys are going to get better with experience, because this can't continue the way it is. Even if all they do is bring guys into practice to scare the crap out of McQuistan and Bowie, it's better than letting them continue as is.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to LOL at Sherman wearing his Seahawks winter cap during the post game interview again. Classic.

EducAsian69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is no such thing as a "least deserved W in football" in the NFL. Especially when you are playing on the road. Every single win is deserved and it is hard to win on the road in the NFL.

I am extremely proud of this team and it seems that all the breaks are going our way this season. Last year, we wouldn't have been able to complete a comeback like against the Texans. Or make a big play like against the Panthers. Or dominate a team like against the Cardinals. Or man up and complete a goal line stand like tonight. We are 4-1 on the road so far. That is amazing, especially considering our franchise record for road wins in a season is 5. We should be able to break that record this year and finish at least 6-2 on the road.

I think the Hawks are downright scary. They are 7-1 and atop the NFC while playing some bad football. Just imagine when they get Giac and Okung back to protect Russell and then Percy arrives with explosive play making. We will only get better for the 2nd half of the season.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People seem to think that because the Rams are now 3-5 that they aren't a good team. I know that Bradford was out, but Clemens is a serviceable back up, and if not for his mistakes, the Rams probably win the game. Besides, looking at who the Rams have lost to it isn't like they've lost to bad teams: @Falcons (before they fell apart), @Cowboys, San Francisco, @ Carolina and Seattle. 4 potential play off teams and 1 that was a playoff team from last year.

The Rams didn't respect the Seahawks offense, which there wasn't any reason to. They took the runnign game away by playing 8 in the box, and being aggressive with the ends on pass plays. The Seahawks couldn't block well enough to have any consistent success against that gameplan. The only positive about the offensive game tonight was that there were no turnovers.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson was sacked 7 times and we had 7 1st downs the entire game.

It was a disaster at offense tonight and it is a miracle we won. Ws are Ws in the NFL. As another poster pointed out, there are no style points in the NFL. Everyone knows it.

But still, this performance for a team that's supposed to to be a SB contender, especially against the current state Rams, was a train wreck and we didn't deserve to win. End of story. Our offense was offensive as a dumpster fire filled with skunk piss and fish guts tonight.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People seem to think that because the Rams are now 3-5 that they aren't a good team. I know that Bradford was out, but Clemens is a serviceable back up, and if not for his mistakes, the Rams probably win the game. Besides, looking at who the Rams have lost to it isn't like they've lost to bad teams: @Falcons (before they fell apart), @Cowboys, San Francisco, @ Carolina and Seattle. 4 potential play off teams and 1 that was a playoff team from last year.

The Rams didn't respect the Seahawks offense, which there wasn't any reason to. They took the runnign game away by playing 8 in the box, and being aggressive with the ends on pass plays. The Seahawks couldn't block well enough to have any consistent success against that gameplan. The only positive about the offensive game tonight was that there were no turnovers.

He just made a couple mistakes hes like Thad Lewis for Buffalo a serviceable back up that does the things you need to do to win. Clemens>Palmer lmao coming from a cards fan.

Regent you guys are unstoppable at home once again. If You get home field throughout you can punch your ticket to the superbowl.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quinn and Long dominated our healthy O Line last year so of course they were gonna do it today. For as much as we have hit in the draft on the defensive side of the ball we dont seem to be developing any decent OL. Okung and Unger were here before Cable and Unger was even before Cable.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Realistically, after your healthy OL got decimated last year, you should have seen this coming with both of your tackles out. I was a little surprised that they normally got 3-4 guys through your OL, but I went in expecting Russell to have a long day because of that pass rush. For their weaknesses elsewhere, that Rams DL is one of the best five in the league.

Seattle is exactly what I thought you were: A Super Bowl caliber team everywhere but the O-Line.

Edit: What SeattleCoug said.....

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it ended up being the game everyone feared going into the season and we won. They kind of have our number to begin with and with the offensive line in shambles we were lucky to get the win. Maybe if they were able to play with the intensity that they seem to have when they play us they'd be able to rise above Lamb status. 7-1 is 7-1 and best case I didn't think we'd get here.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you honestly think there is a good tackle or two out there that someone is willing to let go? This isn't the MLB or NBA. The only way the Hawks can fix this is to adjust the blocking schemes, keep TE or RB in to help or run screens or quick hitters to slow down the rush, all of which should have been done during halftime and wasn't, so I am a little concerned with the coaching really.

The bottom line is, when the player is physically being beaten, you have to win in scheme and that is where the Hawks failed, which falls on coaching. Either Bevell or Cable or both need to figure this out and quick.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can't rely on winning like this though….O-line needs a shake up and soon like… We can't just rely on Okung and Breno coming back we need to clean this up NOW!!!

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you honestly think there is a good tackle or two out there that someone is willing to let go? This isn't the MLB or NBA. The only way the Hawks can fix this is to adjust the blocking schemes, keep TE or RB in to help or run screens or quick hitters to slow down the rush, all of which should have been done during halftime and wasn't, so I am a little concerned with the coaching really.

The bottom line is, when the player is physically being beaten, you have to win in scheme and that is where the Hawks failed, which falls on coaching. Either Bevell or Cable or both need to figure this out and quick.

Yeah but there are some guy's out there that I guarantee you can outplay the Crap were seeing now…. It's worth doing something because these guy's are playing pathetic… And no question our offensive schemes need to change like you said … have the backs block for god sake and stop leaving Wilson back there alone…. #@$^ common coaching staff!!!!! It's not rocket science to get more TE sets and keep more blockers back there…. WTF ?

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: 100%

A win is as good if you win by 1 point than of you win by 100 points