• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who balled and who falled?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like sean smith who signed a 3 year 16 million dollar contract in the offseason? He was covered by Smith most of the first half. We were playing against their starting defense most of the first half. Might want to watch again.

I guess that's sort of a reason why Jenkins looked so bad.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess that's sort of a reason why Jenkins looked so bad.

First you said he played well cause it was against scrubs now you are saying he looked bad cause he went against Sean Smith. Make up your mind

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lemonier looks like he's going to be a gem...

Jenkins ? - Just cut him now, get it over with...he was abused by Sean Smith. No separation, completely unable to do anything. The Interception was all on Colt McCoy, however, Jenkins was covered like a glove. He's got nothing. The guy that he beat for the 21 yard gain is going to be selling stereo equipment in a Month.

Offensive line looks great.... Just pounding Gore and Hunter 40 times a game is worth 8 wins alone.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First you said he played well cause it was against scrubs now you are saying he looked bad cause he went against Sean Smith. Make up your mind

If that is looking "good"... then there are a bunch of players around the NFL who are playing at a level of most Greek Gods....

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish we had cut Rogers and paid the price for Sean Smith. $5.5M per is worth it.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand wanting to prevent an injury to Kaepernick and all, but pulling the entire first string offense after one series in game two seemed a little over cautious in my opinion. Jenkins and the WR's in particular need to be on the field with the first team offense. Hopefully next week will be the dress rehearsal and we can see Patton and Jenkins and some of the other WR's get some reps with Kaepernick and the starting o-line.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jenkins ? - Just cut him now, get it over with...he was abused by Sean Smith. No separation, completely unable to do anything. The Interception was all on Colt McCoy, however, Jenkins was covered like a glove. He's got nothing. The guy that he beat for the 21 yard gain is going to be selling stereo equipment in a Month.

Offensive line looks great.... Just pounding Gore and Hunter 40 times a game is worth 8 wins alone.

Whats up troll. Thanks again, for stopping in to take shots at Jenkins, we know we can count on you for trolling him up around here after every game. The offensive line looked great? You mean all six plays they were in the game? When Gore had nowhere to go and cut back to the outside for his big 50 yard gain? The offensive line is great, but this game didn't showcase them at all and they were on the field for one series and had nothing to do with Gores big run.

Beat it troll.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who is Lemonier? Hawks are going to be kicking themselves they passed on him in Rd 3. Hill was prime bait in rd 4 and no need to draft Harper. PC/JS are good but a young LEO is needed and they let one get away.

I've had Lem pegged for over a year now. Huge upside....

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, I've once in my life said Jenkins played well. He is terrible and again showed nothing against KC.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep looked rusty....:laugh3:

That overthrow to Hall had TD written all over it. Kaep should be able to drop that in
the bread basket all day long. He still needs work on his touch.

Maybe if he'd get up earlier in the morning and focus, he could hone that skill..

So he can be the ..:second: best QB in the division behind RWilson....

:boxing:

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats up troll. Thanks again, for stopping in to take shots at Jenkins, we know we can count on you for trolling him up around here after every game. The offensive line looked great? You mean all six plays they were in the game? When Gore had nowhere to go and cut back to the outside for his big 50 yard gain? The offensive line is great, but this game didn't showcase them at all and they were on the field for one series and had nothing to do with Gores big run.

Beat it troll.

Oh Hi Breaker !

I'm sorry, but the Offensive Line playing well didn't have anything to do with just the "starters". I didn't think we were relegated to just commenting on just "starters" and for how long they played...

My bad...

Therefore, all my comments about A.J. Jenkins should be stricken from the record... since he isn't.. nor will ever be a "starter" therefore.... Anything I've said of him doesn't count.

My bad !!!

Anyway... Like Lemonier.... looks like the real deal... I know Osprey likes him as well. That adds to strength.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And thats just it Troll, the backup offensive line didn't look that great. McCoy and Tolzien were under constant pressure and the only time things starting clicking was in the 4th quarter BJ Daniels came in. Not that I have any concern about our offensive line, just hilarious that you watched that game and one of your key remarks is how great the offensive line looked.

So apology not accepted, because you are just talking out of your ass. As usual TrollBoy

Last edited by a moderator:

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides Gores big run, the things that really stood out to me....

1. Wilhoites diving pass defense against Bowe.... that was a nice play and prevented what might have been a TD.

2. Parys Haralson's punt block... I have always liked Haralson, and its nice to see him out there healthy and making plays.

3. AJ jenkins 21 yard reception, although it was called back on a holding penalty he showed good determination to get a few extra yards. He started out a little shaky, but as time went on he seemed to do well against press coverage, and had a step on Smith on that under thrown ball.

4. Pressure... in abundance. KC has a pretty good offensive line and their starters were in for the entire first half. The 49ers sacked Smith three times playing against the starting offensive line and had seven sacks overall.

5. Perish Cox... this guy is having a tremendous preseason. Two sacks last night.

6. Lemonier is just all over the place... guy has a motor, got repeated pressure and ha7d a nice sack on Smith against KC's first team offensive line.

7. BJ Daniels. I don't know about you guys, but I was starting to get pretty concerned about our backup QB situation. Tolzien seems to have regressed, and McCoy has not looked very impressive. But Daniels looked poised, confident, and made the nicest pass of any 49er QB this preseason when he hit Jacobs in the endzone for a really nice TD. Albeit it was against backups at that point, he just looked good and seems like a guy we need to keep around. He really impressed me.

8. I am really impressed at the backup defense.... you really don't see much drop off when they come on the field. The backup offense however, is a different story. Its like night and day.... or at least so it seemed until Daniels got a shot against 2nd, 3rds, and team hopefuls.

I was surprised he didn't play the first game. I thought he has been getting good reviews all training camp?? Seems like every time I read about the play of the day in training camp it was Daniels who threw the ball. Maybe Harbaugh is trying to give Tolzien a chance?? Not sure but I don't see anything out of Tolzien.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was surprised he didn't play the first game. I thought he has been getting good reviews all training camp?? Seems like every time I read about the play of the day in training camp it was Daniels who threw the ball. Maybe Harbaugh is trying to give Tolzien a chance?? Not sure but I don't see anything out of Tolzien.

I thought Daniels looked pretty good as well, especially since he had no pass protection.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A true class act as always.

There are plenty of good San Francisco fans here Breakers, why don't you take a seat for a bit and let them actually work?

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Good: Cox, Nnamdi, Haralson, Lemonier, BJ Daniels, back up LB's, Eric Berry, Sean Smith, Justin Houstin, Poe

The Bad: The Chiefs pass protection, Colt McCoy, Tolzien, 49ers special teams

I'm still bummed that we didn't drop Rogers and sign Sean Smith :(

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Houston has the best WRs 5-deep in the NFL

Martin, Posey, Jean, Hopkins, Johnson

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Good: Cox, Nnamdi, Haralson, Lemonier, BJ Daniels, back up LB's, Eric Berry, Sean Smith, Justin Houstin, Poe

Besides Cox showing something in the return game the special teams have not improved like I was hoping they would have. Really hoping they get it turned around. If we dropped Rogers we would have had his dead money and the 5 million plus for Smith. Would have cost us nearly 10 million I believe.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was impressed by Asomugha as well. I think he may still have some game left.