• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

White Mamba wears a grill.....

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wKgtp0D7ije1y.gif

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SocalJim reminds me of this guy that used to be on the CBS boards a LOOOONG time ago. He called himself "DiehardUSMC" and was a Trojan fan. The guy was wound as tight as as the pope's chastity belt and was legendarily unfunny, took everything seriously and missed every joke lobbed at him.

The funniest thing was, nobody actually believed for a second that he was ever in the military. When ever he was asked how he served, he always responded like R. Lee Ermey in Full Metal Jacket: "0300, infantry," but could never actually give a unit name or any other sort of specific identifier, like most veterans do.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SocalJim reminds me of this guy that used to be on the CBS boards a LOOOONG time ago. He called himself "DiehardUSMC" and was a Trojan fan. The guy was wound as tight as as the pope's chastity belt and was legendarily unfunny, took everything seriously and missed every joke lobbed at him.

The funniest thing was, nobody actually believed for a second that he was ever in the military. When ever he was asked how he served, he always responded like R. Lee Ermey in Full Metal Jacket: "0300, infantry," but could never actually give a unit name or any other sort of specific identifier, like most veterans do.
Must have been clasified :dhd:

longhorn718

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A guy in my old chat room bragged for years about being some high level military intelligence guy who saw and heard all sorts of things and been all over the world blah blah blah. Of course, nobody really believed him, but very few of us had access to records to find the real story. Enter a marine officer. He busted that guy so fast and let the whole room know that "high level military intelligence" actually meant "forklift operator at the base" and never set foot outside of the US. We didn't see the loudmouth for several weeks.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy in my old chat room bragged for years about being some high level military intelligence guy who saw and heard all sorts of things and been all over the world blah blah blah. Of course, nobody really believed him, but very few of us had access to records to find the real story. Enter a marine officer. He busted that guy so fast and let the whole room know that "high level military intelligence" actually meant "forklift operator at the base" and never set foot outside of the US. We didn't see the loudmouth for several weeks.

Bwah! "I was a top secret deal-a-mummie and now I'm blabbing all about that on the internet..."

There were plenty of real military peeps on that board who questioned him all the time, but this character was UNrepentant. He insisted that he was legit but couldn't even name his own fucking unit...said he didn't remember.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I could tell yall some stories, but then I'd have to... well you know the rest of the line.

April fools

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a veteran myself, I have ZERO questions, issues, or problems with his service. I commend him and thank him daily for his service.

As far as the SportsHoopla goes, all I can say is "He Hate Me"

Some guys on here just dont like me. That's cool. I read my own posts sometimes and I dont like me. But that's the point. I am here to start shit, to start laughs, to talk trash, to have fun, and if people dont like it then thats cool too.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwah! "I was a top secret deal-a-mummie and now I'm blabbing all about that on the internet..."

There were plenty of real military peeps on that board who questioned him all the time, but this character was UNrepentant. He insisted that he was legit but couldn't even name his own fucking unit...said he didn't remember.
Remember that dude at cBs that always called people "G" ? He was a military cat

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a veteran myself, I have ZERO questions, issues, or problems with his service. I commend him and thank him daily for his service.

Some guys on here just dont like me. That's cool. I read my own posts sometimes and I dont like me. But that's the point. I am here to start shit, to start laughs, to talk trash, to have fun, and if people dont like it then thats cool too.

Socaljim might be tReal Deal, I don't care...but a couple of things he shares with that other fake guy is
1) Trojan fan
2) no funny bone

As you say, we come here for laughs during slow work days. You can be an entertaining asshole all day long, just don't be an unfunny asshole.

Remember that dude at cBs that always called people "G" ? He was a military cat

Not sure I recall that dude? Was he NFL boards, or CFB boards?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuckin smartass 9th graders!! :clap2:

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Huwaryu_in_exile cfb. I think he was dark man and he always bashed Oklahoma I think.

@Wheat would remember him.

that was Darkboy and he loved to end his post with, Can you Hear Me Now? yes, he was a jerk and loved to bash OU. he proclaimed to be a Bama fan, but when you tried to pin him down about Bama, he'd either ignore you or deflect to something else. he also rarely even posted on the Bama board. his hate for OU just made him stupid....

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and yes, he bragged about being an Army badass. he'd get pissed when called on it and posted pictures allegedly of himself in uniform and some other stuff related to his service.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's fine. No offense.

As far as the were you really in the Marines thing goes. I've had socaljim242 as my tag since I was first on the ESecPN boards starting in 2004. I'd have to be pretty twisted and delusional to go this long with a ruse. I wouldn't know how to prove I was in the Corps .But for those who were in the Corps and served in West Pac airwing here are some things the average joe probably wouldn't know.

You get out of bootcamp and get you MOS. Aircraft mechs got to school at Naval base in Millington Tenn.
Advanced hydraulics and some other classes at Whidbey Island in Wash.
Airframes welding in Alameda or Coronado Naval bases.
EA6B Intruders or Sky Pigs as we called them
VMA 242 Bats and rival squadron 121 Blacksheep . 242 was disbanded 121 got new aircraft (F18s?) and was moved back east.
El Toro , no longer there, Tustin with the big hangers no longer there except for one hanger.
Iwakuni Japan. The smell of japan when you get off the plane the first time is unique.The soba truck has a unique song they play. They served fried rice and soup soba only.
you ride "binjo bombers" these are bikes you rent the whole time you are there. Basically beach cruisers built like tanks. The gym was three miles from the barracks. One of the favorite bars was Charlie Browns. The movies at the base theater sucked. I never went but many Marines frequented the hot sitz baths .
Everything rusts in Guam. Lots of strip clubs in Guam . Naval base jail is the only cold place on the island (long story).
Wake island is no paradise. Never wear lip balm when using LOX. Never watch the man from LOX on an empty stomach.
When you get to the Philippians they show you a movie of all the things that you shoudlnt do in the Philippians. By midnight everyone is doing 90% of the things they told you not to do. The stories are unbelievable but true. Shit river stinks.
Australian women love Americans. Never get on a bus in Korea in the summer. Ok I'm tired of typing on my phone.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine. No offense.

As far as the were you really in the Marines thing goes. I've had socaljim242 as my tag since I was first on the ESecPN boards starting in 2004. I'd have to be pretty twisted and delusional to go this long with a ruse. I wouldn't know how to prove I was in the Corps .But for those who were in the Corps and served in West Pac airwing here are some things the average joe probably wouldn't know.

You get out of bootcamp and get you MOS. Aircraft mechs got to school at Naval base in Millington Tenn.
Advanced hydraulics and some other classes at Whidbey Island in Wash.
Airframes welding in Alameda or Coronado Naval bases.
EA6B Intruders or Sky Pigs as we called them
VMA 242 Bats and rival squadron 121 Blacksheep . 242 was disbanded 121 got new aircraft (F18s?) and was moved back east.
El Toro , no longer there, Tustin with the big hangers no longer there except for one hanger.
Iwakuni Japan. The smell of japan when you get off the plane the first time is unique.The soba truck has a unique song they play. They served fried rice and soup soba only.
you ride "binjo bombers" these are bikes you rent the whole time you are there. Basically beach cruisers built like tanks. The gym was three miles from the barracks. One of the favorite bars was Charlie Browns. The movies at the base theater sucked. I never went but many Marines frequented the hot sitz baths .
Everything rusts in Guam. Lots of strip clubs in Guam . Naval base jail is the only cold place on the island (long story).
Wake island is no paradise. Never wear lip balm when using LOX. Never watch the man from LOX on an empty stomach.
When you get to the Philippians they show you a movie of all the things that you shoudlnt do in the Philippians. By midnight everyone is doing 90% of the things they told you not to do. The stories are unbelievable but true. Shit river stinks.
Australian women love Americans. Never get on a bus in Korea in the summer. Ok I'm tired of typing on my phone.

for the record, I never questioned your service. not my style. I have told you thanks for your service on more than one occasion. let this be another one, thanks for your service man, truly a sacrifice.

also for the record, yes I can be very juvenile and down right annoying, I know that. I won't apologize for it, it's just how I roll on this forum.