• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

White Mamba wears a grill.....

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still got these??? Oh boy
Good to see he is still alive and laughing.

Bigfoot.gif

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More childish shit huh. Seriously are you in 9th grade? Is this a sports board or a Jr High PE class.

you clicked on the thread. you posted on the thread. yet you want me to stop wasting your precious time? put me on ignore asshole. if you need help, ask a husky. and a small piece of advice, get that trans-vaginal mesh checked out, it appears that it's been torn. you may be entitled to compensation.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
errbody drinking haterade with their hater tots

:cool2:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's what it do out in Beaverton. How we roll. :cool2:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you clicked on the thread. you posted on the thread. yet you want me to stop wasting your precious time? put me on ignore asshole. if you need help, ask a husky. and a small piece of advice, get that trans-vaginal mesh checked out, it appears that it's been torn. you may be entitled to compensation.

How unique, another puss message board badass talking shit behind the safety of his keyboard. This Marine has seen plenty just like you and its funny how they never have the balls to come up and say their funny shit to my face. But go ahead and get your jollies Jr .

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How unique, another puss message board badass talking shit behind the safety of his keyboard. This Marine has seen plenty just like you and its funny how they never have the balls to come up and say their funny shit to my face. But go ahead and get your jollies Jr .
You are coming to Eugene for game this year right? Stop by the tailgate.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are coming to Eugene for game this year right? Stop by the tailgate.

I've got to find another group to go with. We are going to the game in South Bend (a group of 12) and I had a couple of them on board going with me to Eugene also and now they are saying they can't afford both trips. The Chicago one includes three days n nights in Chicago before we head to South Bend the morning of the game so it is quite an expense. So I'm gonna look for some fans who are going to the Oregon game because I really want to go. I might end up just taking my 16 yr old son with me and it be just the two of us.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got to find another group to go with. We are going to the game in South Bend (a group of 12) and I had a couple of them on board going with me to Eugene also and now they are saying they can't afford both trips. The Chicago one includes three days n nights in Chicago before we head to South Bend the morning of the game so it is quite an expense. So I'm gonna look for some fans who are going to the Oregon game because I really want to go. I might end up just taking my 16 yr old son with me and it be just the two of us.

Well hopefully you will make it. You and whomever you bring are more than welcome to join our tailgater. Food , drinks both hard and soft are available on us. You will find out we aren't all that bad.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
passionate rully you will make it. You and whomever you bring are more than welcome to join our tailgater. Food , drinks both hard and soft are available on us. You will find out we aren't all that bad.

Never thought you were\are bad.lol, I enjoy the pastionate rival fans and if you're team wins I can take the pokeing fun at my team and fans. Just don't get people who try and act or say crap on a message board to make themselves feel tough. Oregon is and has been the best team in the PAC these past few years it doesnt kill me to say that.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

c'mon dude, lighten up. I am no internet tough guy. Let's not turn this into something its not. Seriously, get a thicker skin man. It's pretty funny to see people blow a gasket because of shit like this. Do yourself a favor and put me on ignore. I'm not going to stop, no matter what branch of the service you were in. This Soldier has seen plenty just like you as well, Marine. Actually, I haven't, because this is a fucking message board, and neither of us know each other.

Relax dude....back away from the claymore

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never thought you were\are bad.lol, I enjoy the pastionate rival fans and if you're team wins I can take the pokeing fun at my team and fans. Just don't get people who try and act or say crap on a message board to make themselves feel tough. Oregon is and has been the best team in the PAC these past few years it doesnt kill me to say that.

You just dont get it. Just hit the ignore feature and be done with it. Lol at people like you that think that people like me say shit to feel "tough".....I say shit to say shit....and that's it.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well hopefully you will make it. You and whomever you bring are more than welcome to join our tailgater. Food , drinks both hard and soft are available on us. You will find out we aren't all that bad.

Nah man.......speak for yourself.....I am that bad. I say shit to be tough. I AM INTERNET TOUGHGUY!!

:hammer::boss::comeatmebro: