• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Whisky Nebraska thread

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weaknesses: YOU CALL THAT A SLOW WAVE? I'VE SEEN CHEETAHS SLOWER THAN THAT WAVE. YOU ARE MAKING US LOOK BAD ON NATIONAL TV. FUCKING AMATEURS.

Today's wave was an absolute disaster. It literally failed more times today than it did in the other 20 games i've seen at Camp Randall. I swear we tried it at least 25 times before it finally worked (we tried at a ton of breaks starting with 10 minutes left in the second quarter and it didn't stick until the fourth quarter). We figured if we went too slow with the slow wave, the rest of the crowd might lose focus and we never would get through the wave.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today's wave was an absolute disaster. It literally failed more times today than it did in the other 20 games i've seen at Camp Randall. I swear we tried it at least 25 times before it finally worked (we tried at a ton of breaks starting with 10 minutes left in the second quarter and it didn't stick until the fourth quarter). We figured if we went too slow with the slow wave, the rest of the crowd might lose focus and we never would get through the wave.

Prolly all those dick head Nebraska fans fucking it up.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heyooooooooooooo. Let's. Go. Red.
Heyooooooooooooo. Let's. Go. Red.

Strengths: So much for a blackout in Madison. Plenty of red and noise in that crowd. And the thing I was most impressed with today was actually the volume that we got singing Buttercup. It was clearly audible over the television broadcast, that takes some determination.

Weaknesses: YOU CALL THAT A SLOW WAVE? I'VE SEEN CHEETAHS SLOWER THAN THAT WAVE. YOU ARE MAKING US LOOK BAD ON NATIONAL TV. FUCKING AMATEURS.

Everyone was extra drunk, I'm guessing?