• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

While we wait.... highlights from other hockey leagues

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we sure are a different breed lol
CSB time:

My kid was in net and there was a 2 on 0. Pass went across at the last minute and guy hammered it glove side. Ref pointed, players celebrated, my son slid to a stop and stood up. Ref went to the net and couldn't find the puck. The boy stood there and watched him search for a bit and even looked over the ref's shoulder "helping". He then tapped the ref on the shoulder. Ref turned around and he dropped the puck out of his glove and skated away.

He was the only one who knew he had it.

He has also gotten whistles by slamming his glove down on the ice and raising his blocker hand when he had no idea where the puck was. I told him he needed to stop doing that shit and he said "It was there somewhere."

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has also gotten whistles by slamming his glove down on the ice and raising his blocker hand when he had no idea where the puck was. I told him he needed to stop doing that shit and he said "It was there somewhere."

that's actually brilliant lol

Last edited:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Back in the late 70's and into the early 80's, Billings, Montana had a team in the Western Hockey League (the Bighorns). Andy Moog was probably their most famous guy to go on to play in the NHL.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After 6 years and almost 300 NHL GP's he finally made his AHL debut.

Not that surprising except he was undrafted and really was never that good.