• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which team wins?

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We win for getting to see such a game.

Team B gets the edge over Team A for me, mainly due to their ridiculous defense.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C would wipe the floor with A

Who is going to stop Shaq? Plus with him and Duncan in the paint it rules out any effectiveness lebron has by driving to the basket.

In a 7 games series team C would beat team A 4-1

Cmon now.

It is much easier for smalls to guard bigs than the other way around. Team defense can double down and force the big to give the ball up. Besides, with those guards, how often will Shaq even get the ball?

Chemistry is important, and team C would have none.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team C and it is not even that close.

Assuming it was prime Shaq.
He was all over the place in his career, but at his prime...he might have been the best big man EVER.

FUCK CHEMISTRY. Prime Shaq would be unstoppable.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The idea that they would not pass the ball to SHAQ is stupid.

McGrady and Duncan were good guys and more than willing passers.
Iverson hogged the Ball, but he played with horseshit offensive players his entire career.
AI would pass the ball if it meant getting 30 assists from the Big Fellas dunks.

Only Kobe might be a ball hog.
But, he is still an intelligent player and wants to win.

They would pass the ball, and it would be a bloodbath......... hoping that they don't pass the ball is silly.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team C and it is not even that close.

Assuming it was prime Shaq.
He was all over the place in his career, but at his prime...he might have been the best big man EVER.

FUCK CHEMISTRY. Prime Shaq would be unstoppable.

Olajuwon was arguably the best defensive center so Team B and C are basically even at that position. Then you add in MJ, Pip, Payton and Barkley and defensively they are the best by far. Offensively I'm just not sure Kobe, AI and T-Mac would workout too well. They all need the ball, it will be 1-on-1 iso which could workout but not for a game and definitely not a series.

Payton on AI, Pip on Kobe and MJ on Mcgrady or vice-versa MJ on Kobe--Pip on Mcgrady. But the thing that people don't mention in these matchups is the only team that has perimeter shooting at all is Team A. Curry and KD.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team B. Easy. And this is coming from someone who thinks current players are underrated but that team fits together really, really well.

The other 2 have some chemistry issues.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Payton on AI, Pip on Kobe and MJ on Mcgrady or vice-versa MJ on Kobe--Pip on Mcgrady. But the thing that people don't mention in these matchups is the only team that has perimeter shooting at all is Team A. Curry and KD.
Payton could shoot from distance and he'd be open for days. Prime MJ can also shoot from distance but he often didn't need to.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Olajuwon was arguably the best defensive center so Team B and C are basically even at that position. Then you add in MJ, Pip, Payton and Barkley and defensively they are the best by far. Offensively I'm just not sure Kobe, AI and T-Mac would workout too well. They all need the ball, it will be 1-on-1 iso which could workout but not for a game and definitely not a series.

Exactly.

Prime Shaq was an absolute monster, but let's not go around pretending he's going up against Vlade Divac or something like that. Hakeem was/is widely considered the best defensive center of all time.

Add to that there's no way Shaq could guard prime Hakeem either. If you look back at the 1995 NBA finals, you can see what past prime Hakeem did to a pre-prime Shaq. Hakeem dominated.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you look back at the 1995 NBA finals, you can see what past prime Hakeem did to a pre-prime Shaq. Hakeem dominated.
Shaq would still get his.

The problem with Shaq and Duncan is that they are tied to AI, Kobe and McGrady. 3 ball dominant players and McGrady won squat as the alpha and AI is a rare defensive liability on these types of lists.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take PRIME SHAQ versus any center in history.
And I did not like him as a SPURS fan killing my time over and over.

If Shaq had maintained his PRIME more than just a handful of years, he would be the best player of all time.

He is a Hall of Famer and all time great, who actually underachieved greatly despite 4 rings.

In his younger days he was too busy with videogames, rapping, and self-promotion to care in Orlando.
In his older days he was too fat, lazy, and worried about getting paid to care.

But, if it was truly PRIME SHAQ, Team C wins easily.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take PRIME SHAQ versus any center in history.
And I did not like him as a SPURS fan killing my time over and over.

If Shaq had maintained his PRIME more than just a handful of years, he would be the best player of all time.

He is a Hall of Famer and all time great, who actually underachieved greatly despite 4 rings.

In his younger days he was too busy with videogames, rapping, and self-promotion to care in Orlando.
In his older days he was too fat, lazy, and worried about getting paid to care.

But, if it was truly PRIME SHAQ, Team C wins easily.
I agree that prime Shaq was a monster but Charles Barkley had 5 seasons where he had a higher FG% from 2pt territory than Shaq did.

Its not like Team C would be playing scrubs.

llemon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team that has the most points at the end of the game(s).

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One game or a series? What era rules? Who's coaching? Do just these guys have to go 48 minutes? At what points in their careers?
Like it matters who's coaching...

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team c has four ball hogs and Tim Duncan. And three of those four hogs have three of the biggest egos in league history. Anyone who picks C is not all there in the head.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team c has four ball hogs and Tim Duncan. And three of those four hogs have three of the biggest egos in league history. Anyone who picks C is not all there in the head.

Yeah because none of those guys could ever play together and win championships, right?

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C has too much ego. This team won't work.

B would beat A.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add to that there's no way Shaq could guard prime Hakeem either. If you look back at the 1995 NBA finals, you can see what past prime Hakeem did to a pre-prime Shaq. Hakeem dominated.

And to this day, Shaq calls him Mr. Olajuwon because of it.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team B wins rather easily, the current Timberwolves beat team C...:yes:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know from this years Olympics that you cant just put great players together, even with a great coach. It doesnt always workout and I think that is the thing with Team C, especially since they are playing other great teams that have legends. I just think that group is not the best choice or even the 2nd best in these matchups. A lot of great players but saying they are great and they will figure it out, even with 3 or 4 ball-hugging greats, well...it doesnt always work like that