• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Which team will win the AFC North

Which team will win the AFC North?

• Pitt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baltimore

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Cinci

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • Cleveland

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • AFC North tater salad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now it's the Bengals vs Ravens match-up turn. Those games are gonna be nasty. Especially after last year trash talk. Oh boy.
I like Lamar, but I'm not really sold on him. His one MVP season was more about his ability to run than pass (just 3K passing yards) - and as with most mobile QB's, eventually teams start taking that away more and more, and of course, age becomes a factor where the QB can only run so much - then when you take that away, add in the big contract he's likely going to land - can he show enough as a true passer without the threat of running (or at least running as much) to be a top 8-10 guy?

Like I said - I love watching him, but I have my doubts about his pure ability as a QB, especially moving forward as he gets older.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Bengals will win the division; I don't think they were a 1 off last season. They are here to stay. I think Balitmore will be a close second place.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been sayin this since February I think... It's Cincy's division to lose. Baltimore will be the toughest test to their crown if both teams stay healthy.

Browns & Steelers will duke it out for the table scraps.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no reason to believe the Bengals won’t be as good as last season, so that’s my pick. Ravens are getting a lot of hype, as always, but they are not going to sweep the Steelers and Browns.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toughest div to pick for me. Cincy rides their success from last year

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depending on how healthy and how all the Ravens return to form, I really think the Ravens are a scary ass team. They were fn decimated last year, I mean decimated, and they still went 8-9. I think they are a legit SB contender depending on how quick they can gel again. Where I question their ability for a SB run is their passing offense. They lack WR weapons, however, they could probably run out a two TE set with Andrews and that Isiah Likely kid they picked up that I really wanted. He is looking like a stud in preseason.

Stick two big TE's in to help block for that run game, while being able to cause damage in the passing game, to go along with Bateman and they may be okay. Gonna be a very long physical game against Baltimore. Thank God we have a quick strike offense, but our defense is going to get worn down. That is a ton of ground and pound in Baltimore.