• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Which team will win the AFC West?

Which team will win the AFC West?

• KC

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • LV

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • LA

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Denver

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • AFC West tater salad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vote and discuss.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At risk of being called a homer, the Chiefs draft looks very, very impressive. Especially on defense. Karlaftis and McDuffie have looked like instant impact players . Mahomes is still Mahomes.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Chargers sneak the division from the Chiefs.
Everyone will be up to play the Chiefs this year. Chargers either win division by one game or by tie breaker.
This will be closest division in the league this year. Multiple teams with a chance to be crowned.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chargers have the best roster, Chiefs the best leadership but a brutal schedule

I look at the Raiders and I see a suspect oline and secondary. KC did make it all the way to the Super Bowl with a garbage oline and a suspect secondary but the refs did allow KC to hold quite a bit until the SB. Cinci made the Super Bowl with a garbage oline but their secondary actually played really well despite maybe not looking the best on paper. The Raiders could follow that model but we'd have to see Carr as an MVP level QB and I dont so I think they're on the outside looking in. The pass rush and pass offenses in the AFC West will be no joke.

On paper, moving from Drew Lock to Russell Wilson is the biggest upgrade in the NFL. Teddy Bridgewater really wasnt terrible, though, and Denver's defense has been great but on paper looks pretty average, tbh. I think Denver is the biggest enigma in the division. I could see them going 7-10 or 13-4.

My guess is Chargers 1, Chiefs 2, Broncos 3, Raiders 4. Really could see this happening in any order, though

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kc Chiefs Football GIF by Kansas City Chiefs

Justifiable homer pick, boys...:D

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not Vegas. Decent team but 4th best talent in this division.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody must of voted for Denver by accident

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I trust the Chiefs more than I trust the other teams. Their D added some nice pieces and its reasonable to assume that Reid and Mahomes figure out the offense without Hill. My only concern with them is that they have less margin for error with injuries than they have had in the past - A byproduct of being good for an extended period of time.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I trust the Chiefs more than I trust the other teams. Their D added some nice pieces and its reasonable to assume that Reid and Mahomes figure out the offense without Hill. My only concern with them is that they have less margin for error with injuries than they have had in the past - A byproduct of being good for an extended period of time.
Honestly, I think this is the deepest Chiefs team in awhile. Its usually been about the stars. In the past, the Chiefs could coast for 1/3 of the season and still be a SB contender, though. Now they're going to have to bring it every week. I'm more worried about the star power and just the issues that come with youth.

On paper, Chris Jones, Frank Clark, Carlos Dunlap, George Karlaftis, Nick Bolton, Willie Gay Jr, and Leo Chenal should be an intimidating force to rotate in. Probably the best goal line type of D the Chiefs have had in recent memory. The secondary could be anything, though. It was weak last year but now its young, new, and different. Better? No clue.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I think this is the deepest Chiefs team in awhile. Its usually been about the stars. In the past, the Chiefs could coast for 1/3 of the season and still be a SB contender, though. Now they're going to have to bring it every week. I'm more worried about the star power and just the issues that come with youth.

On paper, Chris Jones, Frank Clark, Carlos Dunlap, George Karlaftis, Nick Bolton, Willie Gay Jr, and Leo Chenal should be an intimidating force to rotate in. Probably the best goal line type of D the Chiefs have had in recent memory. The secondary could be anything, though. It was weak last year but now its young, new, and different. Better? No clue.
Definitely agree that the Chiefs secondary will be a work in Progress and a lot will depend on how fast they gel. Hoping that an improved pass rush will help in that regard...

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too early to count chickens with the draft picks to declare this as an absolute fact, but this is the best all around roster they've had since about 2015 or so, imo.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Their defense got a lot better....

Chief Cola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody must of voted for Denver by accident
You would think having Russell Wilson would get them some votes but he will definitely have his work cut out for him. Their #1 WR was 46th in reception yards last year. Their running game was 13th in the league and their defense was just bad.

You never know I guess.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LA why not?
I don't think McDaniels can take his team to a div title?
Denver not enough.
KC will come back down to earth and disappoint