• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which team(s) do you feel ain't getting enough hype?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU

Mike Bercovici will finish the season top 5 nationally in passing yards.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baylor will be interesting. They take a step back at qb (Russell is comparable to the guy who came in after RG3) but the supporting cast is outstanding.

Nick Florence. Dude ripped it up. But they all do in that offense.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baylor will be interesting. They take a step back at qb (Russell is comparable to the guy who came in after RG3) but the supporting cast is outstanding.

Nick Florence. Dude ripped it up. But they all do in that offense.

Florence was pretty good, he just got stuck behind RG3 for a couple of years. Russell will be fine at qb. Beylur probably getting just the right amount of hype given their OOC and the tendency to wet the bed once a season. They're going to rip off six or seven straight before the schedule toughens up, and then let's see what they do.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florence was pretty good, he just got stuck behind RG3 for a couple of years. Russell will be fine at qb. Beylur probably getting just the right amount of hype given their OOC and the tendency to wet the bed once a season. They're going to rip off six or seven straight before the schedule toughens up, and then let's see what they do.
Six or seven straight conference titles?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU

Mike Bercovici will finish the season top 5 nationally in passing yards.
First off, it's gross that you're going to bat for your hated rival.

Secondly, who cares if he's top 5 in passing yards? Jared Goff was top 5 in passing yards last season and Cal blew goats.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally think it's bullshit that Baylor is ranked ahead of Sparty. However, something tells me this is just how Dantonio wants it.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally think it's bullshit that Baylor is ranked ahead of Sparty. However, something tells me this is just how Dantonio wants it.
Michigan State lost their top two running backs, their top wide receiver/starting corner, another really good wide receiver, top corner back, and our starting MLB is out for the season. Don't know the situation with Delton Williams whether he will be suspended for multiple or any games at all who is our top returning rusher. I would rather be ranked 15 right now, chip on the shoulder than ranked 5th and target on the back.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan State lost their top two running backs, their top wide receiver/starting corner, another really good wide receiver, top corner back, and our starting MLB is out for the season. Don't know the situation with Delton Williams whether he will be suspended for multiple or any games at all who is our top returning rusher. I would rather be ranked 15 right now, chip on the shoulder than ranked 5th and target on the back.
Still returning one of the top 3 QBs in the nation, one of the best offensive lines and defensive lines, and you guys also have some serious talent at RB with some decent pieces at WR. Besides, when has Dantonio ever had trouble developing solid, if not elite, defensive players? I'd argue this is the most talented defensive line MSU has ever had.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still returning one of the top 3 QBs in the nation, one of the best offensive lines and defensive lines, and you guys also have some serious talent at RB with some decent pieces at WR. Besides, when has Dantonio ever had trouble developing solid, if not elite, defensive players? I'd argue this is the most talented defensive line MSU has ever had.
I am curious to see what the defense will look like with Narduzzi gone. He could get those guys to run through a wall of giant spiders in the middle of a burning sharknado if he asked.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am curious to see what the defense will look like with Narduzzi gone. He could get those guys to run through a wall of giant spiders in the middle of a burning sharknado if he asked.
Very good point. I have to give Dantonio the benefit of the doubt for the time being, but this will be a very telling season in that regard.

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2010 was a disaster by Alabama's standards in the Nick Saban era and they finished 10-3 and #11.
The thing is - and I think most Bama fans would agree - is that was probably his most talented team at Bama. They were just young, inexperienced and probably a little too cocky. Their talent showed through in the capital one bowl though. We will see about this team. I think the defense could be great, there are enough playmakers on offense they're just unproven. Need to find a QB though.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is - and I think most Bama fans would agree - is that was probably his most talented team at Bama. They were just young, inexperienced and probably a little too cocky. Their talent showed through in the capital one bowl though. We will see about this team. I think the defense could be great, there are enough playmakers on offense they're just unproven. Need to find a QB though.

49-7 over Michigan State if memory serves me right. It was a talented team, also the only one during a run of four seasons that didn't win the whole thing.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can see why they are. They only finished a couple of spots behind Michigan State in the polls last season after that amazing comeback in the Cotton and although Petty is gone, they return more starters. Two damn good teams though.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cook doesn't sniff the top 10 QB's in the nation. Completion % under 60, 24 td's 8 picks, what am I missing?

gb2

I Hate Orange.!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missouri. Two-time defending SEC East champ. Good coach. Experienced QB returning. 1000 yard rusher returning.

...and then get curb-stomped in the SEC Championship game.