• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which side

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for all these threads. Figured I start a new one because is how the over deal would look. Which side now would u say is more appealing in your opinion.

Woods
TJ Watt
Queen

Or

Wagner
Mack
David Johnson
Shenault
McFarland

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woods, Watt, Queen, as I said on the other thread

since you already did the deal for Swift, I feel like you're desperate for validation to move him for the bits and pieces being offered immediately after acquiring him

this isn't a good way to view this trade, the 1st part is already done, no need to rationalize the move by connecting the overall dots here, imo

but I'm also a bit more pragmatic when it comes to trades, and less of a gun slingin' wheeler/dealer type, just my :2cents:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for all these threads. Figured I start a new one because is how the over deal would look. Which side now would u say is more appealing in your opinion.

Woods
TJ Watt
Queen

Or

Wagner
Mack
David Johnson
Shenault
McFarland
There are no other threads. No worries foot man.

I don't know how to value the IDPs and I like DJs upside for this year, but Woods has a safer floor and still some upside.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SmokingMonkey has this one pegged Foot, don't over think this. Nothing on the DJ/Shenualt side is worth anything of real value like Swift/Woods.

DJ is a guy you take a flyer on if the price is right, like say a future second rounder, or maybe a semi reliable WR, lower on the totem than Woods and a handcuff type RB.
Shenualt is a dude you maybe take a flyer on if he falls to you in the mid to late second round, or trade an Edelman or Fitzgerald for.

Swift is a top five rookie pick, value him as such until he proves otherwise. I am not a Woods supporter, but I cannot deny that he is pretty dang valuable..more so than dudes you'd take flyers on.
Keep Swift and enjoy. If you must trade him, you gotta get an every week, set and forget WR1 or RB2 AT WORST.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
arrow-lede-1300x733.jpg