• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which players are you watching in Game #1

SeanTaylor21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Apke - I want to see if he has decent tackling technique and range at safety. I know he needs work but i want to see his natural ability so far.

Settle - Was said to be the steal of the draft with his fast footwork and violent play on the line.

Guice - That's a given but i will keep in mind he's playing with a backup oline.

Robert Davis - I think this kid can make the roster if he shows some clean route running and catching ability.

Special Teams as a whole - We've been a little suspect here for a while so I would like to see if we've improved in technique and returning the ball and tackling.

Rolliuer - He had a hell of a stretch towards the end of last year , so i want to see if he kept the momentum up and can be our starter (If he plays tonight, he needs the reps)

Ryan Anderson - I want to see if his game has matured since last year and can play olb in run support. Our he may have sharpened his passing rushing skills this offseason but i want to see it tonight and in preseason period.

Bibbs - I don't have a background on this kid but word is he can be that change of pace back.

Trey Quinn - He may be our poor mans Julian Edelman.....who knows

Martez Carter - Shifty little guy might be the kick returner we've been missing for sometime now

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this isnt a player but the new KO rules and helmet rules will be something to watch .

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this isnt a player but the new KO rules and helmet rules will be something to watch .

It will be interesting. The fact that players on the kickoff team are not allowed to run until the ball is kicked probably means more smaller and faster players on that team.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting. The fact that players on the kickoff team are not allowed to run until the ball is kicked probably means more smaller and faster players on that team.

me too , i bet you see more KO return TDs when they actually get their hands on the ball

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of 'em. Both sides of the ball.

4 Hours 49 Minutes to kick off........................

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of 'em. Both sides of the ball.

4 Hours 49 Minutes to kick off........................
hope you guys stay healthy and give us some much needed lessons :suds: